What are you doing right now?

I finished changing the oil in my Escape. Now getting ready to eat some Chinese food with a Mtn Dew. Then relax after we go to the gas station. Tonight I have decided I won’t spend anymore on lottery after the baseball scratchers are gone lol.

Watching either Dead Man or Tombstone. I see Kurt Russell and either Val Kilmer or Johnny Depp.

EDIT: Appears to be Tombstone. It is on AMC.

Last edited:
Listening to a 19yo kid whine about how him not paying his speeding ticket isn't his fault because he has been 'messed up on pills' and how he doesn't understand why he's sitting in my jail waiting to be transported to the jurisdiction that the failure to appear is in.

Life's decisions have consequences, who'd have thunk it.

Last edited:
I’m getting ready to eat some delicious Taco Bell. Then I’m going back to the gas station to hang out then probably watch YouTube and go to bed eventually.

Eating Mother’s Day Dinner and looking at vehicles online. Specifically Tahoe, Suburban and Yukon. Trying to find a 2006 or before model. Prefer the 2000-2006 body style. Really would like to find a 3/4 ton Suburban with the 8.1 V8 in it but I’ll settle for a 4.8 or 5.3. It’s been a dream of mine to own one of these or an older Blazer or equivalent one of the rounded ones. But so hard to find one not loaded with miles. I’m not a Chevy guy I just love the style of those things. So I want one. Give me a Tahoe, Blazer and my Beetle and I’ll be ok lol 😂.

Today is fun... Watching an old early 90s pick-up truck appears to have been left to someone by @AutoMechanic jump a red Dodge Avenger that won't start, and they appear to already have tried the jump pack.

BTDT, I wonder if the ignition coil failed, in which case, that car ain't moving until that is changed.
20220509_115441.jpg

I started cleaning out my gmail account. I want to free up 10 GB worth of space. Maybe I can rig my drinking bird to push the delete button.

Last edited:
E72189E0-1652-4684-BFBE-E058AD834B5D.jpeg

Counting all of these two dollar bills. $402 worth lol. They have another strap at the bank we are getting tomorrow or sometime this week. They rarely ever get them and they hate them so we take them off their hands. This particular bank will not order them for anybody they just take them when they get them in. The other banks will order them for us. We love spending them. The lady at McDonald’s the other day started calling the manager over saying these two old guys are trying to pay with play money 🤣. First off I ain’t old lol and no it ain’t play money. The manager came over and is like it’s a two dollar bill not something you see everyday but it’s not fake either. Then the girl told the other manager that this one was taking fake money and he laughed. In my opinion the two dollar bill back is one of the nicest ones.

View attachment 99979
Counting all of these two dollar bills. $402 worth lol. They have another strap at the bank we are getting tomorrow or sometime this week. They rarely ever get them and they hate them so we take them off their hands. This particular bank will not order them for anybody they just take them when they get them in. The other banks will order them for us. We love spending them. The lady at McDonald’s the other day started calling the manager over saying these two old guys are trying to pay with play money 🤣. First off I ain’t old lol and no it ain’t play money. The manager came over and is like it’s a two dollar bill not something you see everyday but it’s not fake either. Then the girl told the other manager that this one was taking fake money and he laughed. In my opinion the two dollar bill back is one of the nicest ones.
Your wealth astounds me...
I forgive you for that @aquariuscsm
poster in your bedroom though.😂😳

Well these will all be spent as there are no collectible ones in here. Dang lol. Probably hang on to a couple of the better condition newer ones. I might even send you one Jim lol. Everyone should have at least one two dollar bill.
You know Blake I collected them for years. Got older and quit...true..
And sad to say my @aquariuscsm
poster is a good bit larger than yours...😂😂😂😳😳😳😁

Well these will all be spent as there are no collectible ones in here. Dang lol. Probably hang on to a couple of the better condition newer ones. I might even send you one Jim lol. Everyone should have at least one two dollar bill.
I used to have a bunch of $2 dollar bills from the mid 1970s I got as a kid and some of those gold dollar coins. I have no idea what ever happened to them. Maybe either boxed up somewhere or got lost over the years when I'd move to a new place. If I knew where they all were I'd give them all to you (y). I also have some Mercury head dimes somewhere.

Eating Mother’s Day Dinner and looking at vehicles online. Specifically Tahoe, Suburban and Yukon. Trying to find a 2006 or before model. Prefer the 2000-2006 body style. Really would like to find a 3/4 ton Suburban with the 8.1 V8 in it but I’ll settle for a 4.8 or 5.3. It’s been a dream of mine to own one of these or an older Blazer or equivalent one of the rounded ones. But so hard to find one not loaded with miles. I’m not a Chevy guy I just love the style of those things. So I want one. Give me a Tahoe, Blazer and my Beetle and I’ll be ok lol 😂.
I've always liked the Suburbans (y) Imo the Suburban is the only true SUV.

Back