What are you doing right now?

Truck is at the shop, no loaners, no Hertz/Budget/Enterprise rentals (even tourists have gotten to renting U-Hauls with the surge in visitors here) so have to go with a commercial solution. Gonna need a truck for a week or so.

QJNA7639.JPG

We had toast, hard boiled eggs, Asian salad, and pie for dinner. I boiled up a dozen eggs, peeled them all, then in big arching tosses, lobbed 8 to the dogs. Made my day watching them scramble to catch them. My largest boy is so fast, and tall, after he got his 2, I made him come lay beside me so the rest had a chance, because he was on a roll and probably would have had at least 7, if not all 8 otherwise.

Had our usual Sunday breakfast of bacon and eggs. Trying to get motivated to start the day; need to finish rotating the all season’s onto the wife’s car: she laughed last night, wasn’t sure why I needed the hood open to do this (it’s because I take apart the brakes, lube the sliding surfaces, and do a brake flush in the spring). Trying to pay attention to suspension as the car feels a bit loosey-goosey on the highway now, I guess 225k on all original suspension does that.

Once done will go back to yard work with a break for a 20 mile bike ride, if it feels warm enough.

Going to try out some new hair care products today. My last modeling photoshoot was for a shampoo commercial. They gave she and I (the other model I was in the photoshoot with) products to try and use to see how we like them. My next shoot is for a food commercial:D Girlfriend and I were at a hotel for the weekend as kind've just a small "getaway" and the scout runs up to me and said he wanted me in his photoshoot for the commercial. I honestly didn't feel like messing with it as I was just wanting to be lazy that day and relax. Well, my girlfriend runs back to where they have all their stuff set up and signs me up oh lord haha!!:D

Checking cold tire pressures on the Herc Rent-A-Truck just wow the direct TPMS system is nuts. Key on, turn gauge knob to tire pressures and shows instant tire PSI. Did double check with a tire pressure gauge and it was dead on.

Have I been living in the past? Drivng newer rentals is really pushing me to buy a brand new truck one day.

I've always opined SRT line got different parts. They aren't trash vehicles like the rest of the Chrysler line-up and I really like them.
Yes, I figured this just loaded some ammo into that suspicion, clearly, this piece is SRT-specific.

Yes, I figured this just loaded some ammo into that suspicion, clearly, this piece is SRT-specific.
It wasn't a suspicion. I already knew it to be so. My suspicion is that the rubber giblets are different, the gaskets, a lot of/most of it. Not just things like control arms and Bilstein's.

Not much of anything. Yesterday was pretty productive at work but today very slow again. I’ll probably leave and go mow my neighbors grass and take my friend to work.

Back