What are you doing right now?

6 pies done, just 18 more to make for sunday.

Attachments

• 20210402_145625.jpg
    20210402_145625.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 11
Well since I feel like posting for the first time after midnight on page 112 of this never ending thread I am calmly trying to explain to my dad how to fix the WiFi but he thinks he knows it all and won’t listen and it’s still not fixed 😂. And sitting here chilling out with the dog too.

Well since I feel like posting for the first time after midnight on page 112 of this never ending thread I am calmly trying to explain to my dad how to fix the WiFi but he thinks he knows it all and won’t listen and it’s still not fixed 😂. And sitting here chilling out with the dog too.
Tell him to pour some Lucas on it :ROFLMAO:

Surveillance?
Yep. I'm a private investigator for my girlfriend's law firm. It's one of my side gigs. We actually just got back. I'm also a PPO (personal protection officer aka bodyguard),and I still do modeling part time. I've been doing that since jr high school. And I sometimes work as a process server for one of her attorney friends whenever he needs me.

Haha yeah I stay pretty busy!!

Yep. I'm a private investigator for my girlfriend's law firm. It's one of my side gigs. We actually just got back. I'm also a PPO (personal protection officer aka bodyguard),and I still do modeling part time. I've been doing that since jr high school. And I sometimes work as a process server for one of her attorney friends whenever he needs me.

Haha yeah I stay pretty busy!!

But never boring it sounds like.
Good for you sir.

You need this shirt.

IMG_8887(1).jpg

My father got me that shirt years ago, I outgrew it sadly. Sounds appropriate for you though.

Back