Valvoline Maxlife or Quaker State High mileage 5w30

Anyone prefer one over the other? I can usually can get quaker state a little cheaper but I know there are a lot of loyal Maxlife users. Vehicle is a 2011 Silverado with the old 4.3 V6. I have had a little bit of oil seepage off and on and haven't tracked it down quite yet. Truck runs fine and dosen't burn or use any oil between changes. It dosen't leak enough oil to have to add any between changes.

Anyone prefer one over the other? I can usually can get quaker state a little cheaper but I know there are a lot of loyal Maxlife users. Vehicle is a 2011 Silverado with the old 4.3 V6. I have had a little bit of oil seepage off and on and haven't tracked it down quite yet. Truck runs fine and dosen't burn or use any oil between changes. It dosen't leak enough oil to have to add any between changes.
I have a similar issue with my 04 Silverado with the 4.8. I believe it's the oil pan, but just a super slow leak... just enough to form on the bottom of the pan, but never drip on the ground. I have it filled with supertech syn 5-30 HM now just to try.

Either would be fine. Maxlife was posted with a ton of Moly and QS was just posted with really good numbers as well. Flip a coin, you'll win either way.
I’m still super curious about the moly. Uoa said 300+ ppm,Valvoline rep said 0ppm. Wonder which is right?

Valvoline for me though either of them are fine. Here is one of my valve covers I just pulled today to do the gasket on after using Valvoline Maxlife High Mileage Synthetic Blend for the last 3 years I’ve been servicing it. Tomorrow I’m doing the other gasket so I hope to see the same result in the other. No consumption issues for me. And the engine is clean so I’m happy.
628ECFF5-A126-4E52-ADC9-7BA94278D759.jpeg

Back