Valvoline Euro 0w40.... VOA or UOA?

Hello there....
In my country (Argentina) arent any 0w40 oil on market..... but Valvoline Euro 0w40 (with a very nice price)
There is any info about this oil? VOA or UOA?
I will use it in my Audi Q3 2.0TFSI 2013 (stg1 265cv)
Now have it M1 FS 0w40 (but no longer imported, is replaced with M1 ESP 5w30)
thx in advance

While I don't think that one is listed did you check out the 40 weight options on this list if available in your country?

https://bobistheoilguy.com/forums/threads/voa-database.360118/#post-6244004
Great guide!! Thx
Valvoline Euro 5w40 and Castrol Edge 5w40 are available (no Moly in this options).....
I have too many cold starts every day, so in Winter I prefer the 0w40... Valvoline Euro 0w40 is the only option in my country :(
I supose that has same or similar additives than VL Euro 5w40? maybe?
Castrol is not an option (very higher price here than VL) and BP was reducing the Ti in the actual formula and no Moly either

Great guide!! Thx
Valvoline Euro 5w40 and Castrol Edge 5w40 are available (no Moly in this options).....
I have too many cold starts every day, so in Winter I prefer the 0w40... Valvoline Euro 0w40 is the only option in my country :(
I supose that has same or similar additives than VL Euro 5w40? maybe?
Castrol is not an option (very higher price here than VL) and BP was reducing the Ti in the actual formula and no Moly either
The Valvoline is great oil and if that's available then great. Titanium in oil is not common at all here in USA.

If your rings have moly in them then it could help to show ring wear on used oil analysis. Wouldn't hide it so there is a plus.

Back