Using Pennzoil Ultra now might switch to Mobil 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Originally Posted By: Moab
Where is the best place to order Pennzoil Ultra 5W-30 (not the euro version)?

Read your PM. I sent you the link yesterday.

Thanks. I did visit and bookmark that link. I just want to keep using Pennzoil Ultra 5W-30...

I do not know why my local Auto Zone, Napa and O'Reilly never carried it since it was first released. The only place I could buy Ultra was Wal Mart locally. The oil test result several people posted on this forum about Pennzoil Ultra convinced me to use Ultra.

I think Pennzoil needs to hire me to do the ads for them for Ultra. This oil did not get out into the market enough even though it was one of the superior oil products. Why? It is a mystery to me.

I drove around and asked the local O'Reilly, Auto Zone and Napa stores if they could order Pennzoil Ultra in for me and all of them said they could not order it in.

I did e-mail Pennzoil explaining that I wanted to find a local supplier for Ultra and they just e-mailed me the local dealers list who stock any Pennzoil product.

However on the list was Pep Boys who was the only store I had not contacted yet. I called the Pep Boys closest to me and they actually stock Pennzoil Ultra in quart bottles only.

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
http://oil-store.com/

eek.gif
$41.85 for a case of 6. Ground shipping of $19.67 = $61.52 for 6 qts.
crazy2.gif

I know PU is an awesome oil though $10.25/Qt is pushing it. I guess it depends on how a person demands PU. If it was me I would just find an alternative lol.

I'm glad I stocked up on PU before they disappeared from my local WM shelves.

My local Walmart just restocked. Anyone want some at Walmart price + shipping? Shipping and shopping happen in our family pretty regularly.

Originally Posted By: donnyj08
there is always amazon if you cant find it anywhere.

He's looking for the 5w-30 (non-Euro) grade. I haven't seen it on Amazon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back