Uncle Tony on oil filters.

Go back to my drag racing with cold oil example. Of course if engine bearings start destroying themselves, there will be debris in the oil feed to the pump. And I'd venture to say damaged engines that have debris down stream of the filter were being beat hard while that was occurring and causing the filter to bypass while it was eating itself alive.
I misread you last post and posted an improper reply which I just deleted.

Agree!

Last edited:
While I agre with you to a good degree…

It is highly incumbent upon people to find information and educate and learn for themselves what is really the truth….

People must learn to explore, read, comprehend and think critically for themselves.

Yea there are negatives potentially about freedom of speech and or expression.

And the freedom to be wrong and say ignorant, uneducated and or false things.

What concerns me much more than misinformation is either coercive speech and or regulated speech. And it is extremely obvious to me that certain groups get favorable treatment while others are totally done away with… I know that certain groups of the supposed “ good guys” get to keep their hate filled websites… While others….are now gone.

Yet in reality both should have had their sites taken down… But that did not happen. Because… someone has put their hand on that scale and decided who was supposedly the “good guys” and who were the “ bad guys”.

With both sides equally spewing misinformation, disinformation and hateful rhetoric.

That… concerns me far, far, far greater

While I agre with you to a good degree…

It is highly incumbent upon people to find information and educate and learn for themselves what is really the truth….

People must learn to explore, read, comprehend and think critically for themselves.

Yea there are negatives potentially about freedom of speech and or expression.

And the freedom to be wrong and say ignorant, uneducated and or false things.

What concerns me much more than misinformation is either coercive speech and or regulated speech. And it is extremely obvious to me that certain groups get favorable treatment while others are totally done away with… I know that certain groups of the supposed “ good guys” get to keep their hate filled websites… While others….are now gone.

Yet in reality both should have had their sites taken down… But that did not happen. Because… someone has put their hand on that scale and decided who was supposedly the “good guys” and who were the “ bad guys”.

With both sides equally spewing misinformation, disinformation and hateful rhetoric.

That… concerns me far, far, far greater.
I agree with you - ALL of it.

Back