Ugliest car emblem.....

The current Kia one looks like they're trying too hard.
Kia.jpg

Did they change the KIA emblem so it would not remind people of Killed In Action? KIA.
As a veteran it kind of bothered me.

I'd have to say the ugliest is either Mitsubishi or Ram.

I actually really like the new Kia emblem, one of my favorites.

View attachment 96374View attachment 96375
Opinion of course, but I think the Mitsubishi logo - whether Corporate, Motors or Electric, is pretty spot on considering "Mitsubishi" or "mitsu" and "hishi" literally translates to "three diamonds". It's based off two different family crests in Japan (Yamauchi and Iwasaki), one of them being three oak leaves (Mitsu-gashiwa )that was the core of the original logo.

I never liked the first(that I am aware of) KIA logo and thought anything would have been better. Then I saw the new logo and it has only gotten worst.
Their new logo is a deal killer for me even though I like their vehicles. They need an emblem. The name KIA just doesn't roll off of the tongue very well and isn't like the 3 letter
acronyms such as AMC, BMW, GMC. I have seen better aftermarket KIA emblems and they should have taken this route.

Last edited:
Probably Toyota.
From a quick but likely erroneous internet search:

"The two smaller circles within the larger circle form the letter “T”. This represents “Toyota”, along with “trust” between the brand and the driver. The larger circle completes the look and symbolizes technological innovation and globalization."

As giggly and joke inspiring it may seem? At least the Toyota brand logo is somewhat rather noble.

From a quick but likely erroneous internet search:

"The two smaller circles within the larger circle form the letter “T”. This represents “Toyota”, along with “trust” between the brand and the driver. The larger circle completes the look and symbolizes technological innovation and globalization."

As giggly and joke inspiring it may seem? At least the Toyota brand logo is somewhat rather noble.
It’s still ugly. Looks very Martian like.

I prefer just the name as seen on older many models.

What about Mazda's emblem. Like when you're making a quick drawing and you need to put some birds in the sky. Not a lot of thinking went into that one.

Back