Ugliest car emblem.....

This. What does it mean? Max speed, the driver's competence or why didn't they just make more of them?

limited.jpg

BTW that emblem has an interesting origin but it isn't a bowtie. Louis Chevrolet was in a Parisian hotel and this design was the wall paper of his room. He liked it and later it became the logo for his car company.
Thanks, interesting.

The new KIA emblem is not only ugly, but viciously so.

It’s the only emblem I have ever seen where people go out of their way to mention how ugly it is. I’m talking even in random places, like going to the grocery store...did you find everything you were looking for? Yes, thank you. Ok, have a nice day, try not to look at those new KIA emblems in the parking lot, you’ll go blind. Thanks, I definitely won’t.

Last edited:
Five year old, or same guy that's designing their vehicles?

View attachment 96340

:LOL: :LOL: 🛸 🤡🦧
I kinda think they did a good job... but there was a time, not so long ago, that I thought that the cachet of a Kia was pretty much non existent. I'm not sure I still feel that way though.

Funny thing, that. I remember when "made in Japan" was being in the penalty box. Then Japanese artisanal pride became known. Like their knife-makers... Then, made on HongKong was in the penalty box for me... and that changed. Then made in Taiwan was that way for me. Then that, too, changed. Now it is Made in China that is not premium, for me... But that actually is changing, at least by way of varying quality levels. I'm still not enamoured re supporting that bully, by way of international behaviour...

But I digress, sorry.

Back