UFO's and the NAVY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's just say that they APPEAR to defy. Lots of those who debunk these things point to instrumentation error. We're not even sure what they are, hence unidentified. The facts are that no one has actually found a piece of these items to actually analyze contrary to what some people think. Remember, it's a vast conspiracy that can't keep secrets but is pretty good at keeping secrets. Can't be both. Which is the real problem with conspiracies.

Sure... if something "appears" to do this or that thats subjective.

When 2 aegis spy 1 radars see the same non newtonian behavior 60K feet to sea level in 1 second, it becomes highly unlikely that its mere appearance.

When you have a large group of U.S. Navy vessels simultaneously painting varying numbers of airborne objects with radar and flir and these same vessels also simultaneously get sonar hits when these objects enter the ocean, I think there is something there that they can't account for in their normal everyday interactions. Whether they are some manmade technology or not is in question. I don't think most objective folks think these are cases of mass hysteria or misidentification. The performance envelope of some of these objects is what these navy personnel, especially the pilots are queasy about. When you are tasked as a ship, sub or plane to protect the battle group and some UFO comes along and just messes around with you like you are flying a Wright brothers plane, making way like the African Queen or guarding underwater like a civil war submarine, it must be puzzling as to how you went from dominant to comical overnight.

Think what would happen to society the world over, if it were suddenly revealed that Extraterrestrials are indeed, here.

The powers that be, would perhaps just test the waters first, releasing snippets, to see the reaction of the witless, self absorbed, greedy, ignorant, arrogant violent, short sighted, self destructive, Lemmings.
Well if they are indeed here. Then lets tax'em for using our stuff.

Aviation writers at The War Zone have written dozens of thorough articles on the UAP/advanced drone encounters over the past several years. Linked below is from today (6/4) and discusses just how frequent these sightings are. Previous articles there have detailed not only the surprise, amazement and concern of the involved pilots, military and commercial, but the confusion, lack of awareness and unpreparedness of critical military and energy sites or maneuver areas around the US. Other articles have detailed disingenuous and confused responses from various military branches or civilian agencies, many of which had to be pried out with FOIA requests. My military aviation background is limited, having served in an Army National Guard helicopter (UH-1's), but as a quick comparison for non-military reading the article below, consider the new, powerful, CH-47F has a service ceiling of 20,000 feet. For some of these observed UAP to be zipping around at the reported altitudes and distances requires some advanced tech. And, the most advanced unmanned aerial vehicles in the world come out China. I think we are being played, maybe filleted is more accurate, big time.

Aviation writers at The War Zone have written dozens of thorough articles on the UAP/advanced drone encounters over the past several years. Linked below is from today (6/4) and discusses just how frequent these sightings are. Previous articles there have detailed not only the surprise, amazement and concern of the involved pilots, military and commercial, but the confusion, lack of awareness and unpreparedness of critical military and energy sites or maneuver areas around the US. Other articles have detailed disingenuous and confused responses from various military branches or civilian agencies, many of which had to be pried out with FOIA requests. My military aviation background is limited, having served in an Army National Guard helicopter (UH-1's), but as a quick comparison for non-military reading the article below, consider the new, powerful, CH-47F has a service ceiling of 20,000 feet. For some of these observed UAP to be zipping around at the reported altitudes and distances requires some advanced tech. And, the most advanced unmanned aerial vehicles in the world come out China. I think we are being played, maybe filleted is more accurate, big time.
You are absolutely spot on.

For some of these observed UAP to be zipping around at the reported altitudes and distances requires some advanced tech. And, the most advanced unmanned aerial vehicles in the world come out China.
Based on some of the reported moves these objects make, it's hard to believe they are man-made unless some new top secret technology is being used that the USA doesnt know about.

I heard some of these objects were reported to enter the water at high speed and continue to move at crazy high speeds, like there is no drag/friction going on. UFOs have been reported to go in/out of water for a long time.

Unless these UFO's attack, whats the big deal? Isn't that the military's #1 concern?
I would think the main concern is the fact that someone has the capability to fly right up to our military bases and ships unimpeded. We dont know who it is nor do we know how to stop them.
We do not know if its ET or another enemy country gathering intelligence. Normally an unknown and unstoppable surveillance device over military bases and ships, planes too is reason for great concern.
.... and waiting to see if you will be attacked someday puts you in an extremely weak position if you do not even know what is attacking you.

Sometimes I even wonder if it is us, testing our own top secret devices.

I heard some of these objects were reported to enter the water at high speed and continue to move at crazy high speeds, like there is no drag/friction going on. UFOs have been reported to go in/out of water for a long time.
Could be misdirection. There is at least one that made a visible splash and did not return to the air. It could be multiple drones and a pattern of behavior designed to give the impression of travel through water.

I think something like this could be powering them:

TQivXr2.jpg

YBZi6nt.jpg

Nothing man-made here..... Yep, they are real.

But, make no mistake about them.. they are 5th dimension, evil spiritual manifestations...

What data indicates or even suggests these craft are either extra-dimensional or evil spiritual manifestations?

It would seem to me that if they had evil intent we would have been attacked in some way.

The human brain may not be able to comprehend technology from advanced species or possibly not differentiate it from magic. If the believer's are correct and we have had spacecraft/alien's in our possession since at least 1947, it's possible that it has taken our earthbound scientist's 7 decades to exploit some of that technology.
"Roswell" was a non-event. What "came down" was a balloon array carrying radar targets launched from Alamogordo Air Field about ninety miles southwest of the crash site. The foreman of the ranch described the debris as strips of rubber, tinfoil, sticks and some kind of paper with embossed symbols on it. Does that sound like debris from a crashed alien craft?

"Roswell" was a non-event. What "came down" was a balloon array carrying radar targets launched from Alamogordo Air Field about ninety miles southwest of the crash site. The foreman of the ranch described the debris as strips of rubber, tinfoil, sticks and some kind of paper with embossed symbols on it. Does that sound like debris from a crashed alien craft?
A cheap one at best.

Maybe they had a party when it crashed?

There are two distinct story lines that emenate from the Roswell incident. The initial Army Air Force story was a crashed saucer, later modified to weather balloon. On his deathbed the original investigating officer said it was indeed a crashed alien vehicle. I don't have any more insight than what has been reported over the years. A project Mogul balloon is feasible in my mind but why the initial misidentificaton over something that couldn't really be confused with a metallic saucer shaped craft?

The topic of extraterrestrials have occupied science for a long time... here are some of the best to date...

Fermi Paradox
Rare Earth Hypothesis
The Drake Equation
Possibility Interstellar Colonization
Berserker Theory
Dark Forest Theory
Astrophysical Explanation
The Mathematical Apriori Argument
The Great Filter Concept

What data indicates or even suggests these craft are either extra-dimensional or evil spiritual manifestations?

It would seem to me that if they had evil intent we would have been attacked in some way.

I can't reply ... as the moderators won't allow any religious content.

go figure....

The facts really seem to indicate that a "magic show" is being staged for or by our military. They operate these drones in a manner that leads observers to believe the impossible.

As I've mentioned, I have more flight hours than god himself, and I've never seen one. It's no surprise they concentrate around Navy ships and land based Airframe development centers.

It's utter nonsense to think these things came 4.25 light years, the closest star, Proxima Centauri and simply harass our ships, while ignoring most of the rest of the world. It is a deliberate magic show.

I've seen a daytime meteor and a prototype stealth plane with 2 engines. Nothing else.

ALSO, a very high performance drone evaded and greatly outperformed a law enforcement helicopter around the Southern US border. These things exist and perform remarkably well.

In my post above, I indicated the type of engines probably used. They are a variation of conventional fuel burning piston engines, with 4 rotors on one engine. They are also very efficient and quiet (requires no muffler). The engines are of specific design, single stroke 2 piston 4 combustion chambers, with end mounted crankshafts. This is not vaporware, they had a display at Sun N Fun. Very impressive stuff, with engines ranging from 15HP well in to the hundreds.

5e5fefe00c16646af8714177_Picture1%20(002).png

Last edited:
The evidence we have says they perform similar "shows" with other nuclear capable countries.

We cannot move any device from 60K ft to sea level and stop in one second, drone or not.
We cannot build transmedium devices either.

Why would we disclose this at all if we could do it vs keep silent ?

We cannot move any device from 60K ft to sea level and stop in one second, drone or not.
We cannot build transmedium devices either.
I get your point, but we can move images that quickly. We can give the impression of impossibility. Ask any magician if it's possible to use lasers, optics, mirrors and devices to deceive.

I get your point, but we can move images that quickly. We can give the impression of impossibility. Ask any magician if it's possible to use lasers, optics, mirrors and devices to deceive.

As fan of James Randi and a magician as a kid poeple are fooled easily.

Spy 1 radar/ lantirn pods dont track or process returns on images.\

Come to think of it I think a lantirn is optical- but heat or lack of heat based to some degree.

Last edited:
The facts really seem to indicate that a "magic show" is being staged for or by our military. They operate these drones in a manner that leads observers to believe the impossible.

As I've mentioned, I have more flight hours than god himself, and I've never seen one. It's no surprise they concentrate around Navy ships and land based Airframe development centers.

It's utter nonsense to think these things came 4.25 light years, the closest star, Proxima Centauri and simply harass our ships, while ignoring most of the rest of the world. It is a deliberate magic show.

I've seen a daytime meteor and a prototype stealth plane with 2 engines. Nothing else.

ALSO, a very high performance drone evaded and greatly outperformed a law enforcement helicopter around the Southern US border. These things exist and perform remarkably well.

In my post above, I indicated the type of engines probably used. They are a variation of conventional fuel burning piston engines, with 4 rotors on one engine. They are also very efficient and quiet (requires no muffler). The engines are of specific design, single stroke 2 piston 4 combustion chambers, with end mounted crankshafts. This is not vaporware, they had a display at Sun N Fun. Very impressive stuff, with engines ranging from 15HP well in to the hundreds.

5e5fefe00c16646af8714177_Picture1%20(002).png

Pretty cool - although capable of amazing maneuvers thats not going to run away from an F18 in level flight like the gimbal video device did to Dave Fravors plane.
It would also show a heat signature of some sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back