Too cheap, but could it be good?

man, I really got a laugh out of "new VWs are for poor people." Did not know VW was targeting Nissan buyers now.

And I agree, many wealthy people bought Mk5 Jettas... for their daughter's first car.

man, I really got a laugh out of "new VWs are for poor people." Did not know VW was targeting Nissan buyers now.

And I agree, many wealthy people bought Mk5 Jettas... for their daughter's first car.
VWs were cheapened, mostly in the seats, in new gens ? a fatal flaw of sorts. Maybe they changed it back, idk.

Don't know, but I think my MK5 is the last of the nicer looking Jettas. The MK6 is pretty generic and the MK7 looks bloated and jellybean like.

005.jpg

According to a recent TFL video I just watched, many european versions of Volkswagon are "cheapened down" for the US market. Smaller engines, poor seats, deleted content, you name it. Not sure of the reason other than the elephant in the room,
Economics.

Doesn't seem to awefully cheap. There's a bottle of Lucas on the page for the same price ($5.99/qrt) and we all know how "special" Lucas is.

LOL at this review:
Tammy Rasmussen
1.0 out of 5 stars not to happy
Reviewed in the United States on January 3, 2020
Size: 1 GallonVerified Purchase
very water ran right threw car didn't last a week for a full bottle this size

According to a recent TFL video I just watched, many european versions of Volkswagon are "cheapened down" for the US market. Smaller engines, poor seats, deleted content, you name it. Not sure of the reason other than the elephant in the room,
Economics.
I don't know, the SEL 5 cylinder I had seemed very very nice.
I like the small engine, poor seats, and saggy headliner, and non-existence of suspension.

Back