Lock N Flate Locking Air Chuck

I just purchased 2 of these, and I'm really impressed at how well they work. I have a closed flow model on a direct airline to my compressor. And another open flow model on my digital tire gauge.

Every locking air chuck I have doesn't work well, if at all. They all leak air regardless of how they're applied, or what type of Schrader valve you try to use them on. I would never trust one on an air gauge because of this.

These lock up nice and tight with zero leakage. They're not the cheapest, but I don't mind paying for something that I use often, and works well. A couple of years ago I purchased their Lock N Lube Zerk grease fitting chuck, and it worked exactly as advertised with no grease leaking.

It just slips right on and locks up. When you're working under a car, or in a cramped area, it really helps. Not to mention all the grease goes into the fitting, and not all over.

So I thought I would take a chance on these. The only thing I did was give each of them a shot of spray lube where the threaded segments open and close, and it seemed to work smoother.

This is one of those tools that you can't help but wonder why someone didn't come up with it sooner.

i have one on my milwaukee M18 compressor. it struggles to stay clipped on sometimes but when it works it’s a life saver.

Thank you. I have had the same experience with the XL grease coupler, just bought the air chuck and looking forward to not having to screw the dang chuck in anymore. I also had a no name one and all it did was leak and work maybe 25% of the time.

Back