tip, waxpads are the key....

Status
Not open for further replies.
For 2 years in the early 90's I worked for Infiniti car dealership as a detailer/new car prep guy.
I just checked out some waxpads on line the type with pockets & it jogged my memory as to how important they are. MAN, stay out of the gaps & taillights & work those scratches with a good cleaner wax & a waxpad { good one, pocket type, not the turtle wax specials } & your paintjob will be deep cleaned & look great.
smile.gif

You can rinse them & they last a long time allthough it's time I replace mine but it lasted a few years.

They really make the difference when waxing...
smile.gif

Anyone agree ?

its alot easier to apply but i caution the use of one only...use differnt ones for differnt chemicals like "polish" or "wax" or "cleaner.."

after u use them spray them with a hose right away...

i like em...very nice....

Digi, good point & thanks for the reply. You dont want to mix compound with Gliptone, LOL. I guess this post came across to some as frivolous or obvious but when you buy a can or plastic bottle of wax, you dont get a pad. Now most folk I'm sure cut a towel & use it with pretty good results. BUT, with a quality wax pad, you can lean into it like a sculpter working on a clay pot or something ! I mean it just cleans soooooo much better. Oh well, maybe this is obvious but they really do make the difference !
grin.gif

u use less of the product as well cause its spreading evenly along the pad and the paint...instead of a cotton towel absorbing it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back