Tiny bit of ATF fluid in the engine oil. Do I need a full flush?

I think my critical point is: read more. Seek out those who are experts, read what they have to say, before belittling their opinions.

Whether or not you’ve interacted with him, seems irrelevant. The fact is there are some very smart people on this forum, I think it’s reasonable to say that their expert and their field

Imagine you’re sitting at a bar, and you have some strongly held opinions on college basketball. You’re sharing them.

The guy next to you also has some opinions on coaching college basketball. You laugh at his opinions. “Why do I care what you think?” You say.

And the guy is Bobby Knight.

You have repeatedly claimed some thing that is not true, that ATF is a cleaner. It is not - plain and simple.
I understand what you are saying, and your critical point is valid. Did I say that to @Molekule ? No. Did I belittle his or hers professional "opinion", no. I referring to the second point of my statement, which is now gone it seems, about it being most universal.

Isn't Marvel Mystery oil mostly ATF anyway?
No, MMO is a mixture of these compounds and base oils:

and does not have the same additive package as ATF's.

No, MMO is a mixture of these compounds and base oils:

and does not have the same additive package as ATF's.
MMO just a similar color of red dye which confuses people. I know you know that @MolaKule, just adding to discussion.

Back