Time to Boycott Autozone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:

Originally posted by rjundi:

quote:

Originally posted by Dan4510:
If you are not here legally, you need to be shipped home to stay. If you are here, you need to speak English. I am sick of hearing a non-native language when I go out to eat.

I'm not prejudiced, I just hate illegals!

On economics of illegals, I have a friend that works for the INS and he has developed a complete data set of all crime created by illegals in Tx for the last 5 years. Illegals create far more costly crime than do citizens. That's yet another reason they should be sent home.

Dan

Didn't this logic apply to the Irish, Italians and other groups about 100 years ago or so? We are a country of immigrants and always will be. Learn tolerance, your swimming against the current which has been flowing for many years.

I guess you missed my comment that I was against ILLEGAL immigrants. Legal ones have my blessing, the rest should be deported today. I am not tolerant of illegals with aids and tb filling up our jails needing treatment that I am paying for with taxes. Furthermore, if you are here illegally you shouldnt get a free college education either.

Dan

If my knowledge of history is correct we took it from them first. I say let them have it back. It's going to fall into the ocean with the next big earth quake anyway.
smile.gif

quote:

Originally posted by Dan4510:
If you are not here legally, you need to be shipped home to stay. If you are here, you need to speak English. I am sick of hearing a non-native language when I go out to eat.

I'm not prejudiced, I just hate illegals!

On economics of illegals, I have a friend that works for the INS and he has developed a complete data set of all crime created by illegals in Tx for the last 5 years. Illegals create far more costly crime than do citizens. That's yet another reason they should be sent home.

Dan

Didn't this logic apply to the Irish, Italians and other groups about 100 years ago or so? We are a country of immigrants and always will be. Learn tolerance, your swimming against the current which has been flowing for many years.

quote:

Originally posted by VaderSS:
True, but Louisiana, my home state, will be under water before that. Guess I'll move to Colorado.

Newsflash: according to the altitude readout on the GPS I have in my car, most of the extreme southern part of the state is already under water. It's only through extensive artificial life support systems (levees, pumps, drains, etc.) that it's not actually submerged. As I type this, I'm sitting in a 5th Floor office near New Orleans, with a great view down the Mississippi and the levee that separates it from Chalmette. The really spooky thing is that I can plainly see that the river is about ten feet above the level of the town immediately to its left (as I look at it).
gr_eek2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back