Those other people you see buying oil at walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: ARCOgraphite
Anybody shop a Sears as an alternative? They have a reasonable tool and automotive section. "The Night of the Living Dead" sales force scare me a tad, though ...

The one here only has SG-rated Quaker State and Quaker State synthetic oil on clearance, 50% off.
33.gif

Sears here has a decent oil selection. Maybe a few cents cheaper per quart than the auto parts stores.

Originally Posted By: ThirdeYe
Originally Posted By: ARCOgraphite
Anybody shop a Sears as an alternative? They have a reasonable tool and automotive section. "The Night of the Living Dead" sales force scare me a tad, though ...

The one here only has SG-rated Quaker State and Quaker State synthetic oil on clearance, 50% off.
33.gif

Wow!

I just heard on the radio that some guy in GA in a Wally Mart . slapped some womans kid to quiet them down. Now i ask you, if he was buying oil what brand was it? Bet he was buying a Fram filter too. MY next question is:since he will not driving again soon, should he change the oil now or after he gets out? Just thinking out loud.

I buy my own oil at Wal-Mart because it's the cheapest. And a member on here gave me the idea that I can walk in through the garage so I don't have to make a half-mile journey through the clothes, toys, food, etc. to get my oil. That used to stop me from going there.

But, when I buy oil to change other people's oil, I go to Autozone because I like to get the credits for the $20. 5x $20 purchases = $20 autozone credit. Then I get me some free oil :-D

I enjoy the multi cultural experience of the WM trip where English is often a second language. Good selection of oil and filters at great prices. Their SuperTech filters are the best buy in town. And I run ST oil in one of my cars, an '06 LuCerne. Heard one of their "techs" explain to a customer what SM stood for ...Seven Thousand Mile oil. And you know, that's as good an explanation as any to the average layman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back