Those other people you see buying oil at walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: SAJEFFC
Originally Posted By: Samilcar
This thread is veering dangerously close to "R" and "P".
Not anymore. Now it's about to become a T and A thread about Wally babes.
crackmeup2.gif
banana2.gif

Yeehaw!!!!!!!
cheers3.gif
10.gif

Originally Posted By: AzFireGuy79
Hot girls at walmart. Not possible! Fat girls and little debbies, all day long......
once I saw a sexy 200 year old, howerver.

[censored]?

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
Originally Posted By: element_42
I like going to Wal Mart because, for some reason, some of the HOTTEST girls are always shopping there, I mean HOT. Of course these are WalMart superstores in a big Canadian city, but still.... HOT. I don't see girls that hot at clubs and bars for cripe sake. It's the most effective marketing WalMart never did.

Oh yeah, decent oil selection too.... HOT!!!!!
shocked2.gif
banana2.gif

^^Man you`re right on!!!!!!
cheers3.gif
10.gif
Walmart stores for some reason are always full of SUPERHAWT chicks!!!!!!!!
20.gif

Makes me almost want to apply to wal-mart!! But then I wouldnt be able to date any of them
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: Samilcar
Originally Posted By: Greggy_D

Bill....you are an extremely intelligent guy and can understand the corporate evil contained within these two articles. Sometimes there are things more important that saving a few cents.

http://www.fastcompany.com/magazine/77/walmart.html

http://www.fastcompany.com/magazine/102/open_snapper.html

Please read both of them all the way through. They are quite intriguing.

Thanks for posting these. That first link was long, but good. I especially liked this part:

"Many companies and their executives frankly admit that supplying Wal-Mart is like getting into the company version of basic training with an implacable Army drill sergeant. The process may be unpleasant. But there can be some positive results."

None of the descriptions of Wal-mart's business practices as outlined in that first article struck me as being "evil". Hard-nosed and demanding, yes. But not evil.

I'll read through the second link sometime tomorrow.

Um, Wal-Mart is one of the biggest factors of outsourcing working class jobs to China. Other companies followed their example with middle class ones soon after. Nobody seriously disputes this...

The following program is somewhat dated, and it should be noted that Wal-Mart has attempted damage control by improving its criticized practices like offering cheap drugs for instance.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/walmart/

One of the more surprising things I learned was that when Sam Walton was alive, the company culture was very positive and they offered stock options to even cashiers. There are in fact cashiers still working in some of the original stores that are multimillionaires.

The Waltons have long since discontinued this as it cut into their billion$...

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: jcwit
Originally Posted By: ionbeam22
Originally Posted By: jcwit
Our local WalMart allows the bell ringers at Christmas (the Salvation Army), Target doesn't. WalMart supports the Boy & Girl Scouts, Target doesn't.

Do I shop at target? Not on your life. Target...

Think again?

http://sites.target.com/site/en/company/page.jsp?contentId=WCMP04-031787

I see all references are to the Holiday Season. When they can accept the reason for the Holiday Season as Christmas and not just a Holiday then mayhaps my feelings will change. After all their is a reason for the season, and its not about buying fake pine trees.

http://www.walmartstores.com/CommunityGiving/245.aspx

Looks like walmart is also feeling the Holiday spirit. :)

Last edited:
Surprisingly today I did see pretty good looking woman with oil in her cart... Castrol GTX to be exact. She was kinda redneck-ish looking so I feared the her oil would be 20w50 or something like that.

I got closer and confirmed it.. I was right!! She had 6 quarts of 20w50. This woman was just not right.

This thread isn't locked yet? When I have the dog with me, the women stop to talk, and bend over to pet it. Their loose, low cut top,....

Originally Posted By: labman
This thread isn't locked yet? When I have the dog with me, the women stop to talk, and bend over to pet it. Their loose, low cut top,....

why is your dog wearing a loose low cut top?

20.gif

Originally Posted By: mpvue

why is your dog wearing a loose low cut top?

Wal-Mart doesn't allow nude dogs in.

Anybody shop a Sears as an alternative? They have a reasonable tool and automotive section. "The Night of the Living Dead" sales force scare me a tad, though ...

I tend to more often than not use the oil and filter sales at Autozone, Advanced, or PepBoys. Not out of anything explicitly political - I just get tired of the annoying five quart jugs all the time...

The only time I ever set foot in Wal-Mart is to get a jug of motor oil. I just hate going in there. They seem to have a decent selection of oils, but not much of anything else. Most of the time there's hardly any AC Delcos or Motorcrafts. Just orange. It'd also be nice to have a selection of air filters. That being said, oil is it from there. I like supporting my local mom 'n pop auto parts store where they sell Baldwin filters at a good price. PP at Wallyworld and a filter from here costs me about 26 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back