The Mods Are Cowards Here....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of being a real man you guys let me post the last few weeks. You are such cowards that you cannot tell me to my face what you deem is necessary? You guys are pathetic and I laugh. Get a better anti-virus. But like Gen. MacArthur said, "I shall return". You're censorship is a bit like post World War 2 Russians.

You sent a PM with a racial slur that I don't appreciate. I guess that what this forum is about a bunch o"country boys" talking shop.

No idea what youre talking about. I didnt remove any posts of yours, nor did I PM you, but did note user complaints about the topic you posted.

I recommend you review the site rules:

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/1173377/Board_Rules#Post1173377

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/944248/Forum_Rules#Post944248

"4. The general intent of these rules is to allow the owner and his designated agents to ensure that this forum remains a legal, healthy, and pleasant place in which members may freely exchange their ideas, within the bounds established in these rules.

5. Each member agrees that he or she shall not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of any person’s privacy, or otherwise in violation of ANY law. Whether or not a member violates this rule, and whether he or she should have their membership suspended or terminated as a result, shall be decided in the sole discretion of the owner or his designated agents. By accepting membership in this forum, members specifically agree that they shall not have any right to have the owner’s decision under this rule reviewed in any way outside this forum.

F. that the owner or his designated agents have the absolute right to remove objectionable content, at any time, if they determine that removal is necessary, appropriate, or otherwise in the best interest of the forum. The owner’s and designated agents’ decisions under this rule shall be made in their sole discretion, and shall not be subject to any form of review outside this forum. The owner will make a reasonable effort to ensure that materials that should be removed from the forum are removed in a timely fashion. Members assistance in this regard will be sincerely appreciated."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back