Thank you Pennzoil!!

A couple weeks ago I got a PM here from one of the Pennzoil reps asking for my address as they wanted to send me something. This arrived in the mail last week and honestly I am blown away. The driver they sponsor, Joey Logano, is actually my mom's favorite driver and was my grandma's drive when she was still with us.

Pennzoil and Jiffy Lube are sponsoring the NASCAR Cup Series race this Sunday at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. I was supposed to go with my mom to the NASCAR race that was supposed to be this past Sunday at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana but had to be moved due to COVID-19 restrictions.

Just thought this was a really cool thing they did and I genuinely appreciate them taking the time to do something for a fan. Thank you again!!
IMG_6357.jpg
IMG-6234(1).JPG
IMG-6233(1).JPG

I’m a Joey Logano fan too where is mine? LOL. I wasn’t aware we still had any Pennzoil reps on this site still. I run Pennzoil conventional in my 1994 Ford if that counts.

A couple weeks ago I got a PM here from one of the Pennzoil reps asking for my address as they wanted to send me something. This arrived in the mail last week and honestly I am blown away. The driver they sponsor, Joey Logano, is actually my mom's favorite driver and was my grandma's drive when she was still with us.

Pennzoil and Jiffy Lube are sponsoring the NASCAR Cup Series race this Sunday at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. I was supposed to go with my mom to the NASCAR race that was supposed to be this past Sunday at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana but had to be moved due to COVID-19 restrictions.

Just thought this was a really cool thing they did and I genuinely appreciate them taking the time to do something for a fan. Thank you again!!View attachment 47712View attachment 47710View attachment 47711

nice Gear still wouldn’t go back to Pennzoil until they get there oil consumption under control

Just thought this was a really cool thing they did and I genuinely appreciate them taking the time to do something for a fan. Thank you again!!View attachment 47712View attachment 47710View attachment 47711
****, got the same PM and thought it was some kind of scam wanting my address. ;)

Pretty sweet! A couple months ago I contacted Castrol and asked if I could get a few windshield oil change reminders. They told me they don't do that but maybe I could go find an oil change location that uses Castrol products and try to get some from them. I guess we now know who appreciates their customers more.

Very nice! I like the hat. Me I couldn't even get oil change stickers. I would have thought for all the jugs of PYB, and PU I used over close to 5 decades it would have been a slam dunk! lol

Very nice! I like the hat. Me I couldn't even get oil change stickers. I would have thought for all the jugs of PYB, and PU I used over close to 5 decades it would have been a slam dunk! lol
Ask Mobil or Valvoline. They're very accommodating and they both tossed in a few extra goodies when I requested some oil change reminders.

Very nice! Looks like some cool stuff.

I'm a member of a truck forum where I was previously way more active and got a box full of detailing supplies and fuel additives to use from a site sponsor there. They hit up a bunch of the long time and very active members in hopes to get word spread around the forum about the quality of their products. It worked with me as it was good stuff they sent out.

Last edited:
Pretty sweet! A couple months ago I contacted Castrol and asked if I could get a few windshield oil change reminders. They told me they don't do that but maybe I could go find an oil change location that uses Castrol products and try to get some from them. I guess we now know who appreciates their customers more.
I had the same experience with Pennzoil by communicating through their website. Clicked the link to request free oil change minder stickers and got an email back that they are no longer offered. No big deal at all but it would have been cool to have some.

I was at a dealership that changed ownership so I have about 200 stickers with that now defunct dealerships name on them. So I've got those to use instead now.

Back