Tesla wins two suits against FSD

Good news for Elon… two separate juries have cleared Tesla recently for claims against them.

Both decided as the driver was at fault.

I can tell you Tesla instructs the driver to keep control of the car at all times. I think anyone who does not do so is an idiot and endangers far more people than himself. Add some booze to the mix and you have a scary combination.

Full disclosure, I have EAP but rarely use it. Almost never, in fact.

I can tell you Tesla instructs the driver to keep control of the car at all times. I think anyone who does not do so is an idiot and endangers far more people than himself. Add some booze to the mix and you have a scary combination.

Full disclosure, I have EAP but rarely use it. Almost never, in fact.
See Jeff? Not all my posts about Tesla are negative 🤣

See Jeff? Not all my posts about Tesla are negative 🤣
I never noticed any negative Tesla posts from you... I know you are on the list for a Roadster II. No other car can touch it because it's vaporware!
1698875670239.jpg

I never noticed any negative Tesla posts from you... I know you are on the list for a Roadster II. No other car can touch it because it's vaporware!
View attachment 186286

Owner of my company is still out 50K down he cant get back for one. It's basically just short of theft.

...and poeple say I only heap praise on them.

One case was very specific and in no way insures Tesla will win other suits.
But they likely will because of the disclaimers. That said this all makes it extremely laughable all of these people who claim Tesla makes truly autonomous cars.

Back