Team Valvoline no more.

AP9

Well, all the points I earned with "Team Valvoline" rewards appear to be gone.

After I tried numerous times to redeem my points for a pullover about a month ago, they never sent me the email with the confirmation code. I even tried 3 times reaching out to customer service via the form on their website, and they ignored me.

Now, I guess I am locked out of my account. I have been trying to log back in to my account and have been told that my password is incorrect, yet when I attempt to reset my password I am receiving no email link to do so. And yes I am completely sure these are not being caught by email spam/phish filter; I have whitelisted the domain.

I tried contacting their "customer service" chat bot service and "Abhinav" gave me a phone number to call. I did so, and clearly this phone number is for Valvoline employee IT support and therefore of no help to me -- or to anyone who isn't a Valvoline employee. I tried again with the chat bot and was then given the same phone number. I then called the Fulfillment Team on the phone number on Valvoline's website and was sent a link to sign up for their new "Vperks" website which appears to have been successful. But, that only gave me a page with an offer code and a link to submit a claim promotional code. All my information, history, and points appear to have been lost.

I went back and forth on a couple more emails and all they did was send me the same link again, rather than acknowledging anything.

All I wanted to do was redeem my points for one of those pullovers. I would have even been advertising their brand for them! Alas, Valvoline appears to care not one bit about my loyalty, so I will certainly keep that in mind. I've run into a bit of difficulty with ExxonMobil and SOPUS before but they eventually did put forth at least some effort into making things right.

No more Valvoline products for me, I guess.

Am I the only one whom this has happened to -- so far????

Thank you all for putting up with my rant.

personally I stopped supporting Valvoline when they quit sponsoring Mark Martin. He earned the most tv time of any NASCAR driver during that time and they still walked away. Now I am not so brand loyal, Mystik, Citgo, Super Tech etc...

Just my $0.02

Sorry about your experience, OP. I got their email a while back stating they were soon 'changing the points system' so use 'em now or lose 'em. I ordered a bunch of stuff - patches, 2 mugs, a t-shirt, a fender pad, a beanie, and a hoodie for my wife. Everything showed up a few weeks later. The mugs and my wife's hoodie are probably my favorite things we got.

I wouldn't wait much longer. IIRC they said they would be ending the current program in a couple of months. So it will likely be any time now if they haven't already done it.
Thanks for the heads up. It's weird...I never got an email. Also, I just logged in and ordered a t-shirt, and the process went smoothly. Not sure what's going on.

Well, all the points I earned with "Team Valvoline" rewards appear to be gone.

After I tried numerous times to redeem my points for a pullover about a month ago, they never sent me the email with the confirmation code. I even tried 3 times reaching out to customer service via the form on their website, and they ignored me.
Have you checked your junk mail folder for the email confirmation code?

Seems that I have enough points for the pullover.
PM or post which size you wanted, and I will attempt to get it for you.

Not points related but on my last order I wanted and ordered the stickers for my toolboxes. Didn't show up with order. Emailed, no response. Waited maybe a month and emailed again with order # etc. They emailed back immediately and I had the stickers in 3 days. They arrived in a box that would hold 4 gallons of oil. So.....I would try again.

Back