Synlube MSDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Hethaerto
I wonder why NASA decided to use it in their rover?

Do you know that they did?

Originally Posted By: XS650
Originally Posted By: Hethaerto
I wonder why NASA decided to use it in their rover?

Do you know that they did?

too-Shay

I'd be betting that it's "like" what NASA use.

When I was commissioning an MDF factory, they had some pretty unique lubricant's that cost an absolute fortune, and were full of teflon, moly dispulfide, graphite, and various synthetic bases.

So they were just like synlube...really.

You can't trust a word any of these synlube guys say. It doesn't matter if it comes from their website or their shills. You can't trust any of it.

This oil IMO is a real stab in the back for any of the more reputable oils which do not use these unscrupulous sales tactics, permanent license revocation, outrageous claims, and on and on.

Guess which company has this:

Disclaimer : The information contained herein is based on our current
knowledge of the underlying data and is intended to describe
the product for the purpose of health, safety and environmental
requirements only. No warranty or guarantee is expressed or
implied regarding the accuracy of these data or the results to
be obtained from the use of the product.

Guess which company lists this as ingrediend of "Synthetic" Oil:

COMPONENTS CAS NUMBER AMOUNT
Highly refined mineral oil (C15 - C50) Mixture 60 - 100 %weight

It is a disclaimer. The only difference is the disclaimer below clearly points out they don't guarantee the product at all. Once the user pours the product in below he assumes all responsibilities. Seems pouring water into the engine would give the same warranty as what is listed below. Stick to something like Pennzoil or Mobil, better track record bigger company, odds are in 10 years they'll still be around.
---------------------------------------------------------

Information given herein is offered in good faith as accurate, but without guarantee. Conditions of use and suitability of the product for particular uses are beyond our control; the user therefore assumes all risks of use of the product and WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL
WARRANTIES OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IN RESPECT TO THE USE OR SUITABILITY OF THE PRODUCT.

Probably a fake scam just like the other false information you try to dredge up just look at the bail amount - that alone is a JOKE !!!!

Probably propagated by someone who never had a legal "experience"

Bail that LOW for a charge that high, has NEVER happened in US History, just check it out !!!

FAKE FAKE FAKE !!!

What about the dates ?

1981 event copyrighted in 1990 >>>> FAKE FAKE !!!!

Actually, yeah, bail can be that low. I don't want to go into a long and dull explaination of different degrees of murder charges, state statutes, judicial discretion, et al.

It's all a matter of public record. Unless they've been expunged.

But I wont' go into it for three reasons.

1: You wouldn't understabd it.

2: The charges were dropped.

3: It has nothing to do with the thread. But neither do Ank's latests posts.

Last edited:
I agree with the post that it may have nothing to do with this thread, but it is helpful to reference objective sources to determine if information is fake or not.

LA times articles can easily be searched here to view or download the orginal articles. Goes all the way back to 1923 even though search engine looks as if it goes only back to 1981:

http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/latimes/advancedsearch.html

Originally Posted By: dsmith41
Eh, after considering it for about 0.4 nanoseconds, I'll pass.

Being that I see you are a student,...is this what you have learned thus far,...read for 0.4 nanoseconds when you study something,..and then form an opinion?....nice!!

Originally Posted By: dsmith41
Originally Posted By: saaber1
Nothing but another scam

LOL, the Synlube peddlers don't seem to get it. BITOG in general doesn't care about your product. It is way too gimmicky and the whole business license revoking in NV says something.

Yet they keep trying.
Prove to us the scam please. Do you have info,..great let's hear it!! I am using the scam as you like to call it and it's been working for almost a decade now just fine!!

Originally Posted By: strongt
Meh, most likely a fake MSDS anyhow. If the company doesn't have a valid business license, then any info from that scam company is not valid also.

This is just:
18.gif

I think you need to prove that it's fake!! The license issue is either bogus or out of date by 15 years. Yet, year after year the company lives on. You not gonna tell me Vegas is that incompetant are your?? 15 years!!! Give me a break!! The webite is even the same in plain view for many years now for the whole world to see. FBI,FTC,EPA,ETC. are all clueless?? If they are,who needs them and what good are they,would you even trust them anymore. I e-mailed Nevada and no response,try it yourself. Am I the only person who bothered to e-mailed the Nevada website?

I have been using the product pushing 10 years now!!

Originally Posted By: badnews
Well ain't his just great - no warranty

Information given herein is offered in good faith as accurate, but without guarantee. Conditions of use and suitability of the product for particular uses are beyond our control; the user therefore assumes all risks of use of the product and WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL
WARRANTIES OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE
, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IN RESPECT TO THE USE OR SUITABILITY OF THE PRODUCT.

Every company makes the same or similar disclosure for abusive or destructive operation,..you know that already!! This would void the warranty,of course. Try off-roading and damaging a 4x4 due to abuse and then getting a warranty claim,..voided. It's in every owners manual,or contact. Every company has a law department, or at the very least a lawyer. Can anybody stop finding and/or creating every possible negative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back