Super Tech prices skyrocketing

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 year ago Super Tech's ADVANCED Full Synthetic, not their regular Full Synthetic, was $17.98 for 6 gallons. Last November, it was $18.90ish for 6 gallons. Tonight I saw it in Walmart for $26.50 for 6 gallons.

Valvoline's Advanced Full Synthetic, a better motor oil than Super Tech, was on sale for $22ish for 6 gallons...but their 1 quart of the same oil was over $8.00, for a single gallon. I bought 12 gallons of the on sale Valvoline. Fortunately Mobil 1's oil filters haven't inflated at all, still $9.50.

Now that is just the oil. I bought a packet of chicken breasts....for over $18.00. For a single pack.

Last edited by a moderator:
1 year ago Super Tech's ADVANCED Full Synthetic, not their regular Full Synthetic, was $17.98 for 6 gallons. Last November, it was $18.90ish for 6 gallons. Tonight I saw it in Walmart for $26.50 for 6 gallons.

Valvoline's Advanced Full Synthetic, a better motor oil than Super Tech, was on sale for $22ish for 6 gallons...but their 1 quart of the same oil was over $8.00, for a single gallon. I bought 12 gallons of the on sale Valvoline. Fortunately Mobil 1's oil filters haven't inflated at all, still $9.50.

Now that is just the oil. I bought a packet of chicken breasts....for over $18.00. For a single pack.
I want to see a link for the 6 gallon oil!

How is it 'political' to mention that 'Supertech' is getting expensive? My guess is Walmart will dump Pritzger as a supplier pretty soon.

Here we go-now we have to put up with "inflation rants" threads. Dealer rants have taken a back seat.

I suspect this new inflation cycle will draw a new line between the "haves" and "have not".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back