Super tech 0w20 12Q bulk oil bag

Well, atikovi you sure act like you know everything on BITOG as evidenced by asking what is stainless and owning a Mercedesand not having a clue of the CORRECT/CALLED FOR OIL to use in it. Even when you know it has owners manual. Guess you're just "guess it all" after all

Originally Posted by danez_yoda
... you can get 5Qt jugs ... and have a container you can pour directly into your car. ...
I can't see that working when they're full, without making a mess, or using some sort of tall, cumbersome-to-store funnel.

I've been pouring from the 5-quart bottle repeatedly into an old 1-quart and from that into the engine, which is tedious. Might switch to using an old 5-quart ~half-filled as the intermediate step.

Originally Posted by blufeb95
If you're near a Menard's they also sell the same Warren oil in Individual quarts under Menard's FVP brand, at my local Menards the FVP single quarts go for $3.00.

Is FVP a Warren product? That's what we keep at my work for dexos spec vehicles as the Motorcraft blend we have in bulk is not dexos approved and the MC full syn that is approved is quite pricey. I had been wondering who bottled the FVP.

Originally Posted by cb_13
Originally Posted by blufeb95
If you're near a Menard's they also sell the same Warren oil in Individual quarts under Menard's FVP brand, at my local Menards the FVP single quarts go for $3.00.

Is FVP a Warren product? That's what we keep at my work for dexos spec vehicles as the Motorcraft blend we have in bulk is not dexos approved and the MC full syn that is approved is quite pricey. I had been wondering who bottled the FVP.

Has the same Dexos license numbers as Amazon Basics, Supertech, and several other private labels that are known to be Warren. Although on the Dexos license list it looks like some FVP might be bottled by Calumet, but what I seen in my local Menards was Warren with Dexos licenses ending in 025, the Calumet would end in 084.

Back