New Walmart Super Tech Full Synthetic oil

Originally Posted by bubbatime

I can confirm. My mother in laws boyfriend is worth 50 to 100 million dollars and lives in a $225K house and drives a $1000 pickup truck. And when you go out to dinner with him, he makes sure the bill is split up and everyone pays their own bill. Rich people don't get filthy rich by wasting money.

He might be rich, but thats just sad.

It's not sad. Just because the man is worth $50M doesn't mean he should pay for other people's meals.
His fortune is is own business and no one else's.

ST FS 0w20 is $29.95 in the 3 gallon, 12 quart bag in a box, $2.50 a quart + tax.
Just the thing for me and my Prius. 3 OCIs for $30 + tax and the price of oil filters.
The bag and box break down much faster than those hard plastic jugs.

Last edited:
ST FS 0w20 is $29.95 in the 3 gallon, 12 quart bag in a box, $2.50 a quart + tax.
Just the thing for me and my Prius. 3 OCIs for $30 + tax and the price of oil filters.
The bag and box break down much faster than those hard plastic jugs.

Only slightly more than the $2.47 a qt for 10 qt of M1 EP after the $24 Rebate.

It's not sad. Just because the man is worth $50M doesn't mean he should pay for other people's meals.
His fortune is is own business and no one else's.

I never said his fortune belonged to anyone else. What IS sad is that he can't even buy a very small thing (a meal) occasionally for his family. In fact its sad if anyone won't buy his family a meal, regardless what their net worth is. Dose the guy stiff them on modest Christmas gifts too? Geeze.

Isn't Mobil 1 with their $12 rebate which probably starts in March better? Would be less than $16 after the rebate.

Too bad they don't have anything that meets MB 229.5.
In my opinion, such a cost-oriented oil like supertech would never logically invest in such a specific specification that only covers certain engines.

Back