Summer rubber

Originally Posted by OVERKILL
Originally Posted by mightymousetech

I tried a set of Michelin A/S3 instead of another set of PSS on my 1 series. Even though the A/S3 had a significantly higher tread wear rating, they only lasted about half the life of the PSS. They just did not have enough grip to keep from spinning in first and second gears which just killed them. Back to the PSS and they are lasting much longer.

And the Pilot Sporty 4S (the current replacement for the PSS) would be the obvious choice to replace these except that Michelin hasn't manufactured them in this size yet
frown.gif

My next set absolutely! Have been trying hard to wear out my current PSS to upgrade to the PS4S.
smile.gif

I tried a set of Michelin A/S3 instead of another set of PSS on my 1 series. Even though the A/S3 had a significantly higher tread wear rating, they only lasted about half the life of the PSS. They just did not have enough grip to keep from spinning in first and second gears which just killed them. Back to the PSS and they are lasting much longer.

And the Pilot Sporty 4S (the current replacement for the PSS) would be the obvious choice to replace these except that Michelin hasn't manufactured them in this size yet
frown.gif

My next set absolutely! Have been trying hard to wear out my current PSS to upgrade to the PS4S.
smile.gif

I just saw I put a y on sport, LMAO!!!
lol.gif
And yeah, based on what SteveSRT8 and a few others who have experience with the PS4S, it's an even better tire than the already incredible PSS, so I really hope by the time I need to get replacements, Michelin is producing it in my size.

Originally Posted by caprice_2nv
Summer car/rubber with tire shine and a quicky wash in the dark last night.

Paint is in great shape!
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted by caprice_2nv
Summer car/rubber with tire shine and a quicky wash in the dark last night.

Paint is in great shape!
thumbsup2.gif

Thanks. The paint is only about 3 years old now. I drove it for 10 years with bad paint before I could afford to get it painted. Feels good to have it looking nice finally.

Last edited:
Back