Sudden Gas Price Increase in Central Pa

A significant portion of the buying public is still primarily focused on ICE power vehicles or hybrid. EV simply isn't either affordable or support infrastructure isn't in place. Range anxiety is a significant factor especially in rural areas. Personally, at 76 and with no ability to change at home, I'm unwilling to spend a portion of my remaining life sitting somewhere while the vehicle charges, not when I can fuel in 5 minutes and drive 500 miles.

Speedway? About 10 days ago or so, one Speedway off I-80 was $2.71 for almost two weeks. Everything else was $2.99. Now, everyone $3.25-$3.29. Must be the big Presidents Day weekend. Take advantage of all those running out to the mattress sales. On a side note, several Speedways, including one just built two years ago, are changing to Amoco. I think there are Amocos in the suburbs but none around here. We have BP here. Aren’t they the same?
I read 7-Eleven may have sold off some stores-Amoco is basically just a brand name of BP. We've had some new indy Amoco stations popping up around here.

A significant portion of the buying public is still primarily focused on ICE power vehicles or hybrid. EV simply isn't either affordable or support infrastructure isn't in place. Range anxiety is a significant factor especially in rural areas. Personally, at 76 and with no ability to change at home, I'm unwilling to spend a portion of my remaining life sitting somewhere while the vehicle charges, not when I can fuel in 5 minutes and drive 500 miles.
If I had a better garage, and preferably at least a small solar array, I would seriously consider the new Lexus RX PHEV-although the $70K price tag is pretty steep.

Here in Central Pennsylvania, at least in the Harrisburg-York corridor, virtually every station went to $3.79.9 on Friday, a few outliers a few cents less, just amazing how fast and coordinated it was. Everything, major brands, Safeway, Rutters & independents, all the same and started Friday. Interesting

Here in Central Pennsylvania, at least in the Harrisburg-York corridor, virtually every station went to $3.79.9 on Friday, a few outliers a few cents less, just amazing how fast and coordinated it was. Everything, major brands, Safeway, Rutters & independents, all the same and started Friday. Interesting

Same out here northwest of Pittsburgh

Back