Streaming folks: what channels do you recommend?

I currently have CBS All Access and Disney +

got fed up with Netflix and their stuff; just wasn’t into it much as thought I would be. What streaming channels do you folks like and have?

I have Pluto TV & Peacock (both free tiers), and ESPN+ & Disney+(not Hulu, though), paid by the year. Now I just have to figure out how to make Spectrum's app work consistently!

With the Warner Bros deal, HBO Max will have a pretty steady stream of first-run releases through the year.

I don't know if it's a "deal" per se. HBO is heavily dependent on Warner movies as they Warner owns them. It's all the other stuff too like lots of DC Comics properties (although Netflix has their broadcast TV shows like Arrow), Cartoon Network, etc. Their original programming is really good too.

Netflix and Amazon Prime.

Was using Mobdro, Strix and ustvgo.tv, which were free. Mobdro and ustvgo appear to be not in service as of today.

Netflix and Amazon Prime on an ongoing basis. Crave intermittently when a new season of Letterkenny comes on.

Amazon prime has a lot of content to keep you pretty occupied, plus the shipping benefits.

I am having a lot of fun with Hulu now; they do a Black Friday deal each year for $2/months for one year. It’s not a lot even regularly so it’s likely worth it.

We only have (unlimted) 1gig internet. No cable TV.

We have YouTubeTV (all the live and local stuff), Disney+, AmazonPrime, Netflix (going to dump)

Pretty much all the TV and more than we need. Still cheaper than having cable TV and Disney+, AmazonPrime, Netflix

That said, I am just tired of TV, screw it at some point.

Yeah- would like to start heading down that route...the less stuff to get mad about.......

Disney +, Prime and Netflix, though Netflix is on the way out. Just picked up Pluto TV this week.....

I notice for the first time in any thread across the innernets people saying they dumped or are going to dump Netrash.

We dumped it several years ago, we really didn't use it anyway, $6/mo or whatever seemed like not a big deal. But when I tried to find something to watch, it was nothing but shows and movies with drug use, sexual encounters, alternative lifestyle, etc., being "normalized". Yeah, I get it. It's what some want to watch, but I really don't want to watch it in front of my 15 yo daughter....

Now Amazon seems to have moved in that direction, not surprising.

Back on to 100% topic- We dumped cable over a year ago, went to YouTube TV and Philo. Tried the alternative to YTTV, Fubo, but the interface was not as good as YTTV; same channels, service, price, just horrible interface. Canceled Philo after A&E went all social justice warrior in the summer of 2020. We now have YTTV and Discovery Plus.

Mainly....I watch a LOT of YouTube videos, the wife watches a lot of H&G stuff on Discovery Plus and we watch DVR'ed stuff on YTTV. My wife hates commercials.

I notice for the first time in any thread across the innernets people saying they dumped or are going to dump Netrash.

We dumped it several years ago, we really didn't use it anyway, $6/mo or whatever seemed like not a big deal. But when I tried to find something to watch, it was nothing but shows and movies with drug use, sexual encounters, alternative lifestyle, etc., being "normalized". Yeah, I get it. It's what some want to watch, but I really don't want to watch it in front of my 15 yo daughter....

Now Amazon seems to have moved in that direction, not surprising.

Back on to 100% topic- We dumped cable over a year ago, went to YouTube TV and Philo. Tried the alternative to YTTV, Fubo, but the interface was not as good as YTTV; same channels, service, price, just horrible interface. Canceled Philo after A&E went all social justice warrior in the summer of 2020. We now have YTTV and Discovery Plus.

Mainly....I watch a LOT of YouTube videos, the wife watches a lot of H&G stuff on Discovery Plus and we watch DVR'ed stuff on YTTV. My wife hates commercials.
So that’s what the deluxe hillbillies watch?

Uhh, well I guess if you're ok with that. Is Philo free for you also?
No, its not. But it had ID channel, where at the time, others didn't. Amazon pisses me off because you gotta "rent" everything it seems, even as a prime member. I don't watch that much TV otherwise, so it works. I don't know of anything else.

Back