TV channel recommendation for "classic" shows?

As of right now, I have Comcast cable service.

Can you recommend a t.v. channel(s) to watch the best variety of old shows, of all generations?

Thank you!
Ed

What kind of TV do you have? I’ve got a Samsung TV with direct access to Samsung TV Plus. They have a bunch of classic TV that streams for free. Not sure if it’s still there but I remember they had one channel that was just Bob Ross episodes.

I'll have to look but I think I might have a Samsung.

How did you access the "Plus" stuff?

Ed

I'll have to look but I think I might have a Samsung.

How did you access the "Plus" stuff?

Ed

Just part of the smart TV features as one of the default apps. I don’t think it can be deleted. I rarely use an external input since they have apps for all the streaming services that I use. I just press the home button on my remote and then select the app. I’ve used an LG somewhere else and the interface (and availability of apps) is way different.

loved TV when i was a KID but todays shows are poor + prices are CRAZY, so i pause my service with Dish for $5 a month until football season!! just got Sirius XM beats TV IMO + of course the computer is GREAT as well!!

I get OTA and Metv, Cozi, Getv for old shows. Grit-tv and "Movies" Network for old movies.

Reactions: GON
Just stared watching 12 O'clock High on amazon prime, missed all those war series along with Combat, Rat Patrol and others. ;)

Back