So who has the new Apple AirTag ??

This air tag thing reminds me of when apple bought into the Nike fit band and had the software for it in the old iPhone's. Apple's experiment for the iwatch.. these air tags are another experiment of apple.. future will prevail the truth. Let's see how much further tech companies will brainwash us.

Forget it smartphones is beating a dead horse. Many of us caved years ago when we went to a smartphone but it didn't really start there. The day we went online with ourselves getting home internet making email accounts using the web, shopping online etc we made a digital footprint and started leaving "bread crumbs" for the big guys tech world and Gov't to learn about us.

Even before smartphones you were tracked with a "feature phone" if you were on a wireless carrier that ran a credit check on you they had your identity social and driver's license linking you to a phone esn imei etc and wireless number. GSM and sim cards made the game a bit easier. We all been duped and now we're bum hurt cause we can't go back. They got our facial recognition and fingerprints from our devices I'll never ever believe these are stored at device level.. they're in a cloud we're under 24/7 surveillance checking in every time we unlock our phone and tech. Chipped credit and debit cards. It'll never end.

Mask wearing was for the cameras in society to further enhance our facial recognition and tech proved that by incorporating facial unlock software updates to adopt to wearing a mask. No wonder its called a tracking cookie. Lots of crumbs we left
Well we can agree on something, first I want to say, AIrtag is the most private unuseable device to the tech world and government. Its personal use only that is worthless to government and industry, you already have a smart phone, 10000 times more powerful device to track you with! *LOL* Not only that but there is no way to know what the airtag is doing or who it is with.
Its laughable (not directed at you) for anyone to think an airtag or similar device will be useful to a government agency or private company in any way whatsoever.

You phone is 10000 times more powerful giving away all your privacy and getting rid of it is the only path to privacy, Apple is a cut above the rest protecting you.
People knowingly give up 100s times more information voluntarily on social media AKA = Facebook.

Airtag is nothing more then a needle in a haystack compared to all the devices you already use. For goodness sakes, even google/amazon etc knows when your in your home, away on vacation ect...ect ... just by hooking up their Nest thermostat. But who needs that, they have your cell phone! :eek:)
and now you are going to FREELY let Amazon devices owned by your next door neighbor connect to your home internet connection *LOL*
Unbelievable how gullible... the public at large.
And now, you are going to give

Last edited:
Well we can agree on something, first I want to say, AIrtag is the most private unuseable device to the tech world and government. Its personal use only that is worthless to government and industry, you already have a smart phone, 10000 times more powerful device to track you with! *LOL* Not only that but there is no way to know what the airtag is doing or who it is with.
Its laughable (not directed at you) for anyone to think an airtag or similar device will be useful to a government agency or private company in any way whatsoever.

You phone is 10000 times more powerful giving away all your privacy and getting rid of it is the only path to privacy, Apple is a cut above the rest protecting you.
People knowingly give up 100s times more information voluntarily on social media AKA = Facebook.

Airtag is nothing more then a needle in a haystack compared to all the devices you already use. For goodness sakes, even google/amazon etc knows when your in your home, away on vacation ect...ect ... just by hooking up their Nest thermostat. But who needs that, they have your cell phone! :eek:)
and now you are going to FREELY let Amazon devices owned by your next door neighbor connect to your home internet connection *LOL*
Wait until that hiker goes missing and news headlines read "hiker found alive.. all thanks to a smart little $29 device apple calls their air tag".

You can do a web search and get the details. But it's unlikely that they are actually reading emails any longer.
I hope you are right, but won't hold my breath. It seems that Facebook, Twitter, etc all violate their own privacy policies with no repercussions.

I'm interested in them, but stock has been low and I've not been able to find the 4-packs.

I was on vacation last week and actually tried to hunt some down at the last minute intent on putting them in my luggage.

For a perpetual key-loser like me, I see a lot of benefit. With that said, I'm waiting for aftermarket fobs, lanyards, etc as I'm not paying Apple prices for the ones out there now. That's probably the single biggest benefit I see to them, although given that I usually "lose" keys in the house(i.e. forget to take them out of a pocket) I'd be fine with one of the other options like Tile. I just like their integration into all my other Apple stuff.

Yes, exactly... I have family that is so "integrated" (and gullible I may add) to all of this technology. They have almost everything connected and when they ask me how I turn my lights "on" I say.... "With a light switch"... they look at me like I'm living in the 1900's... But boy...do I laugh when they have issues.....

Back