So I received my replacement bearing from RockAuto

Since this is related, I figure this is as good as any a place to post this observation. I received four plugs and four coil boots yesterday. They came in a 12x12x12" box -- and if you think about it a cubic foot is huge for these items.

That said, I'm not complaining as they used copious bubble filler and the items couldn't readily move around in the box. Return address was a Medlock Dr in PHX -- don't recall further details.

20240126_115044.jpg
20240126_114952.jpg

I do wish RA would state the city and state of "Warehouse A" etc. I recently received an entire brake kit of rotors and pads in two days via FedEx. The same kit would take at least a week from the east coast. I know they provide delivery estimates but FedEx often beats them and it may influence my purchasing decisions (while fully realizing I'm speculating on FedEx being faster).

Finally, I'm not a RA fan or boycotter -- I have no particular loyalty to them as I've learned they have no loyalty to me. No matter how much you spend they don't seem to much care and the concept of customer service is spotty at best. You have to view them like a government bureaucracy with a complete inability to operate outside the system or exercise discretion. Accordingly, I treat them with apathy -- the same way they treat me.

Back