Show us your pets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: IndyIan
Originally Posted By: OVERK1LL
Originally Posted By: moribundman
He IS a large dog. When sitting in my computer chair, the top of his head is at the level of my shoulder.

Maybe you a have short upper body.
grin2.gif

No, just a very large dog
grin2.gif

One of my friends got a female newf and she is monster too, her hair is quite curly though even as a pup. They are nice dogs though, and don't mind city life too much. Do you have a cottage? My buddy has been "rescued" a couple times at his.

We used to have one in Muskoka. We do take him to our friend's cottage, which is on the lake.

Originally Posted By: rg200amp
Here is my big pup, or little horse. Hard to tell!

s6300306.jpg

His headlights are on.

Originally Posted By: ekpolk
They're playing -- really they are -- or the one on the right would have already been a meal. . .
Dot-Mimi-Awesome-Crp-v2sm.jpg

THAT is absolutely priceless!!!!

A couple of pics of Belvedere and I:

wrestling01.jpg

wrestling02.jpg

Not how I would have pictured you... (Not the typical computer looking guy stereo-type)
grin2.gif
Belvedere is a good looking dog!
wink.gif

As posted in the other thread, here is our dog Bossk:

bossk.JPG

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but he is a good friend!
LOL.gif
He barks at the door bell even if we ring it and he's outside and can see no one in the driveway.

catinfreezerhi6.jpg

Ever since I got this little turd, he's been infatuated with the freezer. He'll jump up there every time I open the freezer door.

UH OH, the little buddy has figured out how to open the freezer/fridge doors by sitting on the back of a kitchen table chair!
crackmeup2.gif

I guess I'm going to have to rearrange my kitchen.

I woke up this morning and both the freezer and fridge doors were wide open. At least he didn't eat anything.

Good lord, I may have to put padlocks on my fridge.
33.gif

And this is Pitre - he'll be the first to tell you that he's a good bird, a pretty bird, and a pretty good bird.
birdie003-1-1.jpg

Rusty (whose full name is actually Russell) got his name from this character in the show 'Squidbillies.'
Rusty.png

Originally Posted By: greenaccord02
...Rusty (whose full name is actually Russell) got his name from this character in the show 'Squidbillies.'
Rusty.png

I thought I was the only one who watched the Squidbillies.

The blurred tail is classic

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
Mori, you did not see that Banquet meat loaf frozen dinner.
20.gif

Your jedi mind tricks don't work on me. I saw all that junk in your freezer. I'll let sprintman tear you a new bunghole.

And here is the feline side of family menagerie -- Cookie:

Cookie-Box-SM-v1.jpg

You gotta a box -- any open box -- and she's in it. Weird. Anyway, this is what you get when you cross a papered Himalayan with an alley tomcat. A tad standoffish, but then again, what cat isn't. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back