Show us your pets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I did a search and couldn't find a thread on pets so I am starting a new one for members to post pet pictures. I'm borrowing the idea from another forum I frequent where this thread has become a very popular ongoing topic.

I'll start with our three cats. We sort of have the combined family thing going on.

Max was mine before my wife and I got married and is definitely our coolest cat (Max is for Maximum, as in he's big):
max5.jpg

max2.jpg

Kitty (yeah, I know it's not very original) is my wife's cat. She's old and going blind but still mean as ever
smirk2.gif
:
kitty3.jpg

and Oscar is the cat we took in since we've been married. He's also big but has the brain of a kitten:
HPIM3019.jpg

Oscar looked like this when he showed up on our porch having been beaten around by the neighbors farm cats.
oscar10.jpg

Let's see your pets.
grin2.gif

This is my cat Chessie, I've had her since I was 6 years old and I love her to death, one of the coolest Siamese cats I've ever met. She's extremely mellow and well tempered, loves to just chill and sleep on the floor in my room.

chessieia7.jpg

Originally Posted By: tom slick
This is Rocky, he's a boxer mix from the pound. I've had him for about 1.5 years. He loves playin' ball.

I love Rocky. What a bruiser, but you can tell he is just a nice dog. Good for you for rescuing him.

Here is one of my cats: Yuri. A very stupid and paranoid cat.

450179815_f592f3898b.jpg

or, a more evil version of him:

340317280_7e7c97e160.jpg

Paco looks a lot like Winston. I'll dig up some pics of Winston, Vanilla and the pig.

Here's Chancho (my bud) and Pickles (the Rat, the only animal a rabid 15 yo keeps alive
whistle.gif
):

chanchopickles.JPG

Originally Posted By: Pablo
Don't ever get your sister near Mr. tp.

LOL. tp the babe magnet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back