She Said She'd be Ready in Five Minutes

MolaKule

Staff member
She Said She'd be Ready in Five Minutes

Attachments

• She said she would be ready.jpg
    She said she would be ready.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 119
So true. Can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard ‘go warm up the car, I’ll be right out.’ I’ll bet those are some of the last words a man hears.

I’d like that, just once would suffice. Otherwise way too much pressure on me to be punctual. But once in 50 years, that would be sweet.

Not my wife. She's out before me. She's a tight ship with AIS time.
My wife was peeved at her wedding: everything was on time, she even showed up early to the church. But they made her wait--because it's the custom.

Thankfully that wasn't my fault--but even that doesn't stop me from hearing about it!

My wife, no matter where she is, always says she's right down the street. Rarely, is she right down the street. If I call her (and IF she answers, I'll ask how long til you get home? I'm right down the street. Usually she's back in 20-30 minutes).
One night, on my way home from work, the train quit four stations away. I call home and ask if she would be kind enough to come get me. She said yes. After about 45 minutes I call again. Are you coming? She says yes, I'm on my way. I asked are you in the driveway? Silence... Then, Yes I am. I said forget it. Another train is coming.

Back