Saw this pedestrian ride at the gym this week.....

My guess, he/she doesn't punch a time clock...

Attachments

• Lambo.jpg
    Lambo.jpg
    299.3 KB · Views: 236
My guess, he/she doesn't punch a time clock...
One local Huracan Performante owner is an E6 in the Army who is also the owner operator of a local wrap shop. The car is paid for.

A coworker of mine owns a 6MT V10 R8. He worked in Afghanistan for 8 years, saved every penny, and now owns 3 Coldstones.

There are lots of ways to buy expensive cars. Where the car is located a strong indicator of the type of money it was bought with.

I love the color ! I've got a bike in a shade pretty close, and my neighbor has a Fiero repainted about the same.

Just look for the guy endlessly annoying the females in the gym and you found the driver. I do chortle seeing such fancy cars outside a public gym. Guess they can afford certain things but a Peloton is too much scratch.

The plebs are impressed with things like that. In fact, I’m so curmudgeonly, that the only thing that impresses me are good manners. And those are rare these days.

One local Huracan Performante owner is an E6 in the Army who is also the owner operator of a local wrap shop. The car is paid for.

A coworker of mine owns a 6MT V10 R8. He worked in Afghanistan for 8 years, saved every penny, and now owns 3 Coldstones.

There are lots of ways to buy expensive cars. Where the car is located a strong indicator of the type of money it was bought with.
I'm so jaded that I assume it's drug money profits and the cash heavy stores are just for laundering the drug money.

The plebs are impressed with things like that. In fact, I’m so curmudgeonly, that the only thing that impresses me are good manners. And those are rare these days.
Yeah much more impressed with honorable men than posers.

We live in a University town that attracts a ton of kids from other countries. China being a big one.

Once they get here they buy cars most of us would dream of owning and drive them all year round, or trade for a luxury SUV when the snow flies. The Chevy dealer sells most of its Corvettes to these students.

We have an older guy that owns a Mclaren in town, but most locals are in Mustangs or Challengers.

Back