Spent a few hours earlier today trying to straighten the upper radiator support. I ordered a replacement support, but the wrong one arrived. I found working on the existing one pretty easy. The first picture was before I started to try and get the support back to normal, second pic is after some reshaping (I have more to do), and the third pic is seeing how the hood closes. I pulled the condenser before doing this, and will start a separate thread on the condenser.
So far the biggest challenge is finding a silver hood. Seems almost impossible. For some reason almost all of these vehicles that are totaled, are totaled with front end damage. I found the exact vehicle with no damage, and a must destruct title (Florida hurricane damage), that is going on the auction block in five days. The issue is I am OCONUS for six weeks starting tomorrow, and no way to transport the vehicle from FT Myers to Seattle .