Safe website to order oil from?

I hate to say it, but I've been forced to purchase my oil online from Walmart this last year due to trying to stay out of stores. Hate giving them my money, but I'll be darned if they don't do an excellent job with their packaging and shipping. Everything is always sealed up nicely in bags and padded properly in the box. Just excellent compared to how Amazon sees fit to send my motor oil in the same box as my food with everything just rattling around inside a giant box getting smashed.:mad:

I hate to say it, but I've been forced to purchase my oil online from Walmart this last year due to trying to stay out of stores. Hate giving them my money, but I'll be darned if they don't do an excellent job with their packaging and shipping. Everything is always sealed up nicely in bags and padded properly in the box. Just excellent compared to how Amazon sees fit to send my motor oil in the same box as my food with everything just rattling around inside a giant box getting smashed.:mad:
Yep … some just arrived in an oversized box of air pillows … don’t think they bought a newspaper …

I was looking to find some name brand high mileage oil on line, and one called ADITIAT stood out to me because they have Valvoline max life and Castrol GTX high mileage oils for $9.99 per 5 quart jug and free shipping. Doesn't seem to be a sale or anything. Is slow shipping though as it says it could be up to 28 days for US locations and longer for international. Just wondering if anyone knows if this is legit, or am I going to get some kinda junk oil? Or something, as it sure is cheap. couldn't seem to see where they are located.
Chevron 5w30 Syn Blend is $9.99 at Walmart

I buy mine at the store and the store only. I’ve never had good luck with liquid items being shipped. I ordered some copper anti seize from eBay since nobody near me sold it at the time only had Silver. It was new and they sent it in an envelope and it had come open never again am I ordering anything like that. I’ll buy it at the store from now on.

Back