Safe website to order oil from?

I was looking to find some name brand high mileage oil on line, and one called ADITIAT stood out to me because they have Valvoline max life and Castrol GTX high mileage oils for $9.99 per 5 quart jug and free shipping. Doesn't seem to be a sale or anything. Is slow shipping though as it says it could be up to 28 days for US locations and longer for international. Just wondering if anyone knows if this is legit, or am I going to get some kinda junk oil? Or something, as it sure is cheap. couldn't seem to see where they are located.

I agree that it sounds fishy, that is why I am asking if anyone here has any first hand knowledge of the site

Supertech and Kirkland full synthetics are $14 and $12 per 5qt respectively. Why are people still wasting time on deal hunting the name brand stuff.

Order it. Use s credit card.if it does not show up or the card gets hacked report it and get your money back
That's probably part of the scam. If it takes 28 days for them to ship it, you basically have 60 days to contest a credit card charge. They would probably just string you along after 28 days days and hope to run out the clock. Maybe they hope some people will forget they even ordered.

Back