Review on Milwaukee M18 blower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked this up at Home Depot, seems to be on sale for $100, regular price is $150. Tool only. For those already using Milwaukee M18 tools this is a great cordless blower at a good price.

Weight is good, one handed operation. Two levels of power. Use time will depend upon battery size.

As one would guess it's not a powerful as my Husqvarna 170 BT backpack blower. They each have their place.

The best thing is wife can use this without me putting gas in the tank and starting it for her. A huge plus.

I think Bill Murray would be happy to use this blower to clean his room in the maintenance shed so Chevy Chase could play through. (this is a little trivia for those who know what I am talking about).

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwauk...dheld-Blower-Tool-Only-2724-20/302752040

Originally Posted by Donald
I think Bill Murray would be happy to use this blower to clean his room in the maintenance shed so Chevy Chase could play through. (this is a little trivia for those who know what I am talking about).

Classic movie!

I have that blower. Got it free when Home Depot was running a sale for Fathers Day. I bought the M18 string trimmer and got the blower free. String trimmer, 9.0 battery, charger and blower for $300 plus tax. Sweet deal and the blower and trimmer work "almost" as well as gas models.

Don

Originally Posted by Dadillac
I have that blower. Got it free when Home Depot was running a sale for Fathers Day. I bought the M18 string trimmer and got the blower free. String trimmer, 9.0 battery, charger and blower for $300 plus tax. Sweet deal and the blower and trimmer work "almost" as well as gas models.

Don

I have the whole lot of Milwaukee M18 OPE. Hedge trimmer, string trimmer and now blower.

Don

I have the whole lot of Milwaukee M18 OPE. Hedge trimmer, string trimmer and now blower.

I have some Milwaukee power tools as well and recently started shopping for a cordless pole saw. Was surprised to see Milwaukee doesn't sell them.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Inked

Don

I have some Milwaukee power tools as well and recently started shopping for a cordless pole saw. Was surprised to see Milwaukee doesn't sell them.

I was hoping Milwaukee would have more OPE than they do. I wanted a 10" cordless chain saw and went with a Ryobi. I try and go Milwaukee M18, but cannot always find what I need.

I also have the hedge trimmer. Heavier than an electric corded one but it is wonderful to not have that cord around. I never thought that I would be happy with battery powered equipment. I gave up on small engine stuff as they rarely start after year two. I switched to all electric stuff. Then switched to battery. I guess you can teach old dogs new tricks

Don

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back