Milwaukee One-Key app, anyone using it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That app is nice that you can set the torque, I am curious as well how accurate it is.

If I was to get one I would probably go for the 3/4" and use adapters for 1/2", same price but more torque.

Last edited:
Decided to stay with the 2767. After researching the app with the ability to adjust lug torque (and real world tests), its still a range that ultimately requires a torque wrench for final. The app is just tinkering with preset RPM default settings. The 2767 I have does that out of the box. Level 1 is approx 100ft lbs. All I need to tighten a wheel, ready for a torque wrench. I don't need GPS to find my impact driver. Or the other things more shop related. i just want to be able to remove any nut or bolt.

Originally Posted by diyjake
That app is nice that you can set the torque, I am curious as well how accurate it is.

If I was to get one I would probably go for the 3/4" and use adapters for 1/2", same price but more torque.

3/4" is 100ft lbs more. (1500) But then I would need an adapter that may cause less torque, or buy more tools. I think 1400 is way more than I'll ever need. I may regret that statement lol.

IMO the app is just another useless gimmick aimed at gizmo loving fools that cant do anything without their phone and an app. You watch though, these morons will be drooling all over that thing in HD thinking is cooler than snake sh.. in a glass of ice water.

Originally Posted by Trav
Is there an app for that?

LOL We're doomed buddy, doomed!

I do, but the suggestion in the advertising is you can dial in torque for lugs which would be nice with a impact this powerful. But.. the tests showed that wasn't the case. The range was as great as the preset w/out the app. Would be nice not to crank on a torque wrench to 140ft lb though. I'm getting old.. or my torque wrench is too short lol.

A common garden variety cordless or air gun is not getting torque set anywhere near close enough, its a gimmick. There are guns and ratchets capable of doing exactly that job but they cost a fortune and do not have a wide operating range that they can be adjusted in, once its dialed in that's it that is where it stays other than checking for accuracy.
Atlas Copco make a large selection of them, they are used mostly on assembly lines. this one..

https://www.atlascopco.com/en-us/it...ools/pulse-tools/epp-pulsor-c-pulse-tool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back