Replace Megs Hybrid ceramic wax?

Is there anything out there which will provide easy application with improved protection and durability compared to Meguiars Hybrid Ceramic Liquid Wax? This is the actual wax on wax off product, not the spray. I'm not unhappy with this product but my truck is old and my life is busy so reducing the number and frequency of waxings would be very beneficial.

Just used Meguiar's Hybrid Paint Coating (G210300) as I am in the same situation as you are where time to spend waxing is not as frequent as it once was.

I felt the price on this was a bit high but Meguiar's has been a name I trust for many years and I was not disappointed. It is wipe on, wipe off product and easy to apply and remove. The price is offset by the inclusion of the surface prep spray as well as 2 microfiber towels and an applicator pad. Also, I only expected to get 1 car out of the kit, but as it does not take much product in application I can easily get 2 cars and quite possibly 3.

Any number of fairly durable spray waxes out there so long as you don’t expect miracles on the durability front.

I’m pretty satisfied with Optimum. It lasts maybe three months with gentle hand washing. But then, it only takes 15-20 minutes to reapply.

Just used Meguiar's Hybrid Paint Coating (G210300) as I am in the same situation as you are where time to spend waxing is not as frequent as it once was.

I felt the price on this was a bit high but Meguiar's has been a name I trust for many years and I was not disappointed. It is wipe on, wipe off product and easy to apply and remove. The price is offset by the inclusion of the surface prep spray as well as 2 microfiber towels and an applicator pad. Also, I only expected to get 1 car out of the kit, but as it does not take much product in application I can easily get 2 cars and quite possibly 3.
Easily one of the best 1+ year coatings on the market.

Is there anything out there which will provide easy application with improved protection and durability compared to Meguiars Hybrid Ceramic Liquid Wax? This is the actual wax on wax off product, not the spray. I'm not unhappy with this product but my truck is old and my life is busy so reducing the number and frequency of waxings would be very beneficial.

I've been driving since 1987 and messing with cars (washing, waxing, etc.) since before that.....

I've recently entered the 'hybrid ceramic' liquid wax era, bought myself a bottle of the Meguiar's HCLW stuff and I think it's the easiest, best wax/protectant there is. I've never seen/used anything easier, that's faster/more efficient/etc.

I'm not sure what miracle unicorn you're looking for.

I have used two spray products from turtle wax that are very amazing and the only reason im not using them now is because I fell into a free stash of collinite stuff. Anyways becuase you are in michigan an not in a southern heat belt, you can get excellent durability from Collinite 845. I would hold it up to retail consumer ceramic sprays any day for real world use, and it goes on the easiest of any liquid wax. In hot beating sun rays, no it does not last as long compared to ceramics.

As of now, Turtle Wax has outdone themselves with two products as mentioned above, here they are;

Hybrid Solution Ceramic Wax Spray Coating:

Pros:
-Better Shine, very awsome durabilty, good beading, and overall not bad to apply. Price is awsome for the added shine.
Cons:
-2 or 3 bucks more than seal n shine, can give a mottled spotty look if applied too thick, but not to worry, 48 hrs later or one or two washes will correct this issue. Must throw out the buffing rags and applicator pads when done as it does contain enough ceramic to scratch the next car if you reuse them. Takes 48 hours for the coating to reach full gloss level.

Ice Seal n Shine Hybrid Sealant Spray Wax:

Pros:
-A notch better durabilty to envirmonmental liquids, current formula is easier to apply, and it was a chemical miracle to the retail market. It may even cross over into the pro market, but many wont admit it. Very long lasting approx 3-4 months if used on a daily driver. Longer if on a garage queen. In the real world, this may be the very best and longest lasting spay.
Cons:
-If you want extra dripping wet gloss from your paint, this wont do it for you, and you really cannot top it with anything as you defeat its purpose. I find it one notch less glossy than the hybrid ceramic, and also fine it takes approx 48 hrs to reach its full gloss potential.