Meguiars spray vs liquid ceramic wax

Just curious if anybody has experience with the Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Wax vs their Hybrid Ceramic Liquid wax (G190526 vs G200416)? I've used the spray version a couple times on our vehicles this year and am pretty happy with the longevity and looks, as well as the water beading. Plus it really can't get much easier to use or apply short of having somebody do it for you. Basically, I'm wondering if the Liquid version would offer any substantially better durability for use over a Michigan winter with frequent drive-through car washes.

I grabbed the Ceramic green wax after using up the blue Hybrid Ceramic. Just applied the green today actually. It goes on easy. I stopped using the blue as a spray on /off after the initial usage anyways. Started using it as a typical spray on wax and worked it into the paint surface so figured I'd use the green this time.

I still default to Collinite for my winter wax here in MN tho. Tried and true.

I just finished a coat of Liquid Ceramic Wax last week on my black truck. It does not go on as smooth as let's say, Ultimate Wax, but it buffs off real easy. No worries about staining trim either. Hopefully I'll be able to enjoy the water beading action for the rest of the season.

Back