Recommend me the best for Miata

2022, you’re still in warranty. Stick to M1 0W-20/5W-30 if you track or take it to red line often. Keep your receipts and mileage. Dealers will do anything to weasel out of a warranty claim.

Once powertrain is up, then any one of those is fine.
That's definitely something I've taken into consideration.

2022, you’re still in warranty. Stick to M1 0W-20/5W-30 if you track or take it to red line often. Keep your receipts and mileage. Dealers will do anything to weasel out of a warranty claim.

Once powertrain is up, then any one of those is fine.
This is probably your best plan if you're under warranty, Mobil1 EP is available in both weights, are API and GF-6A and excellent oils, probably overkill for short OCI'S, use with Mazda factory filters and your warranty is covered and your engine will be happy. Of your choices of boutique oils, I believe that the HPL have the proper approvals (API, etc) for warranty. At 75, I no longer do my own oil changes, use a trusted tech at my dealership, that way everything is documented for warranty coverage, just take in my own oil, buy their filters and I've never had a problem or objection with that.

This is probably your best plan if you're under warranty, Mobil1 EP is available in both weights, are API and GF-6A and excellent oils, probably overkill for short OCI'S, use with Mazda factory filters and your warranty is covered and your engine will be happy. Of your choices of boutique oils, I believe that the HPL have the proper approvals (API, etc) for warranty. At 75, I no longer do my own oil changes, use a trusted tech at my dealership, that way everything is documented for warranty coverage, just take in my own oil, buy their filters and I've never had a problem or objection with that.
As far as I know, no HPL oils carry any licenses nor approvals. But it's also not tied to warranty either, warranty is predicated on engine damage not a license. So as long as an appropriate HPL oil is used, engine damage due to the oil is not going to occur.

Back