Realtors in Florida

Well said and thank you.
The heyday for me was in the mid 80s there.
I had the greatest place and the prices were half of Maryland.

It was a different time than now. I'm not sure if a Florida native still exists 🤔

I do like the Mediterranean houses but not much else these days.
We still like Florida and visit it annually, but have decided that hotels are a better option than Airbnb's, as a 2 week stay in an Airbnb in Florida can cost $5,000 with all the maintenance, cleaning, and service fees. We found several hotels both near Daytona Beach and others near DisneyWorld that you can get at $100 a night including taxes per room that are really good choices.

When I went to Florida last year the traffic and congestion put me off. Enjoyed staying at Amelia Island but you have to be able to own a Bentley and a private jet to live there.

We still like Florida and visit it annually, but have decided that hotels are a better option than Airbnb's, as a 2 week stay in an Airbnb in Florida can cost $5,000 with all the maintenance, cleaning, and service fees. We found several hotels both near Daytona Beach and others near DisneyWorld that you can get at $100 a night including taxes per room that are really good choices.
I found St Augustine had far better deals than Palm Coast as far as hotels and if I get one further south that would work well.

When I went to Florida last year the traffic and congestion put me off. Enjoyed staying at Amelia Island but you have to be able to own a Bentley and a private jet to live there.
For them to think that you a Walton would stoop to the level of driving a Bentley is outrageous.
Shame on them.

LOL I'm not going to disagree with everything you have said but most of it is location driven. Just like living in New York versus living in New York City.

Property prices can be high but so is appreciation.
Proiperty taxes, if homesteaded can legally only increase 3% per year in most counties and that is based on the assesed price when purchased, not market price.
I will not disagree that I think our car insurance pices are stupid high but I have nothing to compare them too either. I pay $2900 a year for my main 2 cars, a BMW M4 competition that my son drives and my new Range Rover and then 2 Harleys. FUll coverage on all of them but never a ticket or a claim.
Condo fee's are out of sight due to a law that was passed a few years ago but their is legislation moving thru to recind that and it deals with capitol reserves to make repairs. They are also going up due to increased homeowners insurance costs.
My home insurance is pennies but as I have written before, I have never had a claim and I stay up on having a new roof and all the other required items to reduce liability.
Traffic in Orlando has and always will be a nightmare. I live about 34 to 40 mins away and I can be in most places from here quicker than peoiple who live in Orlando. To me, there is zero need to move there.

Look up Brevard County FL if you are considering moving. Our prices are good, we have a fantastic economy with very low crime and for the most part English is th prefered language (no disrepsect). Stay away from Palm Bay and you will be happy.

What’s wrong with Palm Bay ?

Some say it’s the next Port St Lucie….
I have no issue with it.
It has a more suburban feel which I Iike and currently its affordable for most...
If you have the money and like anywhere Florida that's all that matters eh??

I watched several house tours recently in that area

Palm Bay was built with little infastructure in place as it was originally a land sale scheme back in the 70's. Roads are terrible and city water and sewer are scarce in the older areas. There are some nice homes in newer areas but unfortunately they override thegood parts. It is the cheapest part of the county to live in.

Palm Bay was built with little infastructure in place as it was originally a land sale scheme back in the 70's. Roads are terrible and city water and sewer are scarce in the older areas. There are some nice homes in newer areas but unfortunately they override thegood parts. It is the cheapest part of the county to live in.
So it will become the next Marion Oaks 😁

I did something bad a few days ago. I think my association with @KCJeep is getting me into trouble..

Seriously though I subscribe to a realtors channel as she does great new home tours and they own their own reality firm... unique in this day and age

I have been watching for a few years and my irritation factor got me and i made a comment suggesting she stop her spiel she does on Every video on Every house.

She walks into the kitchen and looks at the island and goes into a long winded nonsensical story of her being an island girl and where she grew up which was three places with islands and then spins into I have 6 kids. Three are adopted and on and on. I had no problem with it but after 2200 videos I have no hair left and I'm now pulling out my teeth..

I was very polite in the comment section but nobody will touch my post. Not even the insanely wealthy @walterjay
Am I a bad man 👨 😔 😆

I did something bad a few days ago. I think my association with @KCJeep is getting me into trouble..

Seriously though I subscribe to a realtors channel as she does great new home tours and they own their own reality firm... unique in this day and age

I have been watching for a few years and my irritation factor got me and i made a comment suggesting she stop her spiel she does on Every video on Every house.

She walks into the kitchen and looks at the island and goes into a long winded nonsensical story of her being an island girl and where she grew up which was three places with islands and then spins into I have 6 kids. Three are adopted and on and on. I had no problem with it but after 2200 videos I have no hair left and I'm now pulling out my teeth..

I was very polite in the comment section but nobody will touch my post. Not even the insanely wealthy @walterjay
Am I a bad man 👨 😔 😆
Me thinks the problem here is you watching 2200 videos of her. However, if she looks like a young Elizabeth Shue - well then it's ok. 😍

Am I a bad man 👨 😔 😆

And here I thought my association with @Zee09 was getting ME into trouble. :p

Yes you are bad, very bad, you are going to lose your internet privileges if you don't straighten up young man. :devilish:

Seriously I'd get tired of it too, I'd just skip that part if possible. Probably makes an impression on newbs to her channel that has been positive, or she'd quit doing it on her own I'd think.

And here I thought my association with @Zee09 was getting ME into trouble. :p

Yes you are bad, very bad, you are going to lose your internet privileges if you don't straighten up young man. :devilish:

Seriously I'd get tired of it too, I'd just skip that part if possible. Probably makes an impression on newbs to her channel that has been positive, or she'd quit doing it on her own I'd think.
You took me away from Soul Train for this... 😆 🤣
I did get a quick like from her and when she read further down she unliked it... 😁

Here is the actual comment and .....

1000003239.jpg

Back