Realtors in Florida

Oh geez, I am sure there are gangs in every large city in America, thanks to liberal interferance. I have lived in FL since 1977 and never met a single gang person not have I suffered any crime of any sort. I own 18 buildings in this area and afgain, never an issue. Miami is the worst palce to go thanks to Haitian gangs, again thanks to the liberal allowing them in.

Search the same type of propaganda for NYC, Baltimore, etc.

Oh geez, I am sure there are gangs in every large city in America, thanks to liberal interferance. I have lived in FL since 1977 and never met a single gang person not have I suffered any crime of any sort. I own 18 buildings in this area and afgain, never an issue. Miami is the worst palce to go thanks to Haitian gangs, again thanks to the liberal allowing them in.

I live in Elkton MD. One of the most unsafe cities in the USA.
I've got street cred...I live in a farm community. Seriously.
We are ranked far worse than Chicago.

Twenty years ago i was on the outskirts of Miami and pulled in to get gas. I got out and started pumping my gas. The owner lady screams at me to set the pump and run into the store.
She tells me I could get shot and never do that again. I was the only one there...lol

I had a phone meeting with ONX today from Florida. 15 minutes prior I get a text to call them about my appt.

So I did and the lady said this is your appt.
No speak English good and knows nothing. Said she was emailing me info. Hasn't happened yet. I want her job. 😁

1000003428.jpg

I believe it, home of the WRK! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Kansas City is pretty rough in the core, suburbs are usually pretty quiet. I used to police the core, just wild.
My address is Elkton as you know but my area is called Fairhill.
Elkton is the corridor for drugs coming off the interstate and route 40 and 1...
I lived here since 67
We have other areas just as bad. We had to deal with motorcycle gangs, KKK, and the movie At Close Range was about here... Madonna's song...

First 48 TV show does lots of filming in the very poor parts of Miami…. Little Haiti, Liberty City, Overtown, Pork & Beans neighborhood, etc….
At night the cops are scared to go into those areas cause the gangs have powerful weapons.

The rich parts of Miami are the places tourists like to visit.

I did something bad a few days ago. I think my association with @KCJeep is getting me into trouble..

Seriously though I subscribe to a realtors channel as she does great new home tours and they own their own reality firm... unique in this day and age

I have been watching for a few years and my irritation factor got me and i made a comment suggesting she stop her spiel she does on Every video on Every house.

She walks into the kitchen and looks at the island and goes into a long winded nonsensical story of her being an island girl and where she grew up which was three places with islands and then spins into I have 6 kids. Three are adopted and on and on. I had no problem with it but after 2200 videos I have no hair left and I'm now pulling out my teeth..

I was very polite in the comment section but nobody will touch my post. Not even the insanely wealthy @walterjay
Am I a bad man 👨 😔 😆
I just watched her latest video. She stopped her spiel and I guess she did listen. I will say her presentation was spot on and I have no doubt people appreciate the fact that they no longer have to hear all of that.

I just watched a turd tour where the realtor was unimpressed and my kind of guy as he didn't pass it off as quality.
You have to respect that. It was in Lake Nona and I could tell the builder said let's slap some crap together because Florida is hot.
They are a few years too late.
$750k, lousy paint job and trim. Cheap everything and that awful brown tile. No imagination.

It's now reduced by $50k.
I doubt another $50k off will help much. I just saw a $381k house that easily blows it out of the water.
Shameful...

Florida is known for crime. I always hear that from everyone that has left. Of course crime is everywhere these days. Nothing new.
I found out the other day a guy who briefly worked for me about 30 years ago was found beaten to death in his car, less than ten miles from where I live. Sadly crime is everywhere.

Back