Realtors in Florida

Thats in a historic area with mandatory design standards. It will only have 4 homes, so the HOA is paying for the roads and infastructure I bet. Move outside of that little project and you will find comparable houses in the high $300's to low $400's with larger lots. Ocala is horse country so larger lots in rural setting are abundant and would be a better comparision to the house you used in PA.

Thats in a historic area with mandatory design standards. It will only have 4 homes, so the HOA is paying for the roads and infastructure I bet. Move outside of that little project and you will find comparable houses in the high $300's to low $400's with larger lots. Ocala is horse country so larger lots in rural setting are abundant and would be a better comparision to the house you used in PA.
That I understand but it's way too much for that area and the taxes are bad too of course based on the inflated price. The lot isn't even the standard .25 acre

But it is what it is eh

This is going to go south for sure...lol

I had an offer for my lot in Florida. Very fair with all settlement fees paid by the buyer.

We talked on the phone a few times and I told him that I will get back to him.

I decided to let the lot go. We talked and talked again about the contract and we used my title company as I got him a discount and I trust my company.

I asked him what builder was he and I heard, uh, uh, uh, and a bunch of nonsense.

A light went off in my dim brain and I knew what was going on.

I guessed what builder to myself and that was over a month ago.

Tonight I got a copy of the settlement docs and sure enough I was right.

The worst builder in that area. The worst....
This guy said he was just starting to build in that area and was coming from SC.

All lies. I guess his reputation is dirt and I actually feel bad his house is going to be on my once premium lot.

Yeah I know... he will be paying and it will be his but I don't like liars.

It happens everyday..

A fresh build in Ocala.
If you want a quick sale don't do this....

1000003112.jpg

$285,000, 1,527 Sq Ft, $187 per sq ft.

That just listed home was viewed over three hundred times in the past 12 hours, with most of the past twelve hours nighttime. That house will be under contract shortly. Market is coal oven hot. Every house we look at gets over a dozen offers shortly after listing. Only homes that don't get double digit offers have something really wrong with the home/ location, or simply grossly overpriced (and often both).

That just listed home was viewed over three hundred times in the past 12 hours, with most of the past twelve hours nighttime. That house will be under contract shortly. Market is coal oven hot. Every house we look at gets over a dozen offers shortly after listing. Only homes that don't get double digit offers have something really wrong with the home/ location, or simply grossly overpriced (and often both).
Existing home sales are down to September 2008 levels. No supply because everyone is locked in at 3% and not moving. What percentage of those bidding wars are investors / speculators / blackrock?

Ocala is sluggish now.
Seeing $75k off a $400k house etc.

Existing home sales are down to September 2008 levels. No supply because everyone is locked in at 3% and not moving. What percentage of those bidding wars are investors / speculators / blackrock?
Can't answer what percentage are buyers that are bidding that it is not their primary residence. All I know is a 3 in 4 Illinois communities lost population in 2023, with the majority loss in the greater Chicago area, yet homes in the greater Chicago area are often reported to get ten plus offers the day they are listed. I suspect corporate buyers are not strongly targeting the greater Chicago area.

Chicago lost the most, but communities across Illinois lost population in 2023. Three-fourths of the cities and towns lost people.

Nope... lol ...that was my families trade and the point is you don't paint a house that color if it's a spec house.
Hideous to these eyes..
We are seeing brutally poor built/designed under 1.5k sq foot homes on tiny lots that you can't pull into the driveway without bottoming out with a typical SUV selling lot hotcakes in rural Southern Arizona. Don't know if this is temporary or permanent, but housing at eight percent interest is smoking hot.

Can't answer what percentage are buyers that are bidding that it is not their primary residence. All I know is a 3 in 4 Illinois communities lost population in 2023, with the majority loss in the greater Chicago area, yet homes in the greater Chicago area are often reported to get ten plus offers the day they are listed. I suspect corporate buyers are not strongly targeting the greater Chicago area.

Chicago lost the most, but communities across Illinois lost population in 2023. Three-fourths of the cities and towns lost people.
So there loosing population, but new families are bidding up homes in Chicago?

It's over gents...
Went smooth and we had a nice talk. The guy brought his gf with him and I had her in stitches... all in good fun...
First time ever in Starbucks but I picked a good one as he meets there often... No hassle friendly place...

Yo @GON
If I may ask are you getting any rent discount for all that work you are doing.
I hope so.

Back