Purolator Premium Plus at .99 a Piece !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI. Coupon sale at Pep Boys. $1.00 off Purolator Premium Plus with coupon and another $1.00 off with rebate. That equals .99 per filter. Thats not bad for those of us with 3,000 mile OCI's.

It's not $1 off w/ coupon. It's $1.99 w/ coupon. I just got 4 $4.99 filter for $1.99 each before rebate.

Aren't they $2.99 normally
confused.gif

Hmm...Attahborah huh? Been down to Chahtley Cornah lately? If yah get to Nahtahn look up my cousin Geo. Buahgess (Burgess) ..the Fiah Chief.

So where do you get the coupon, and how long does the sale last? I could hit one next Saturday when I will be going to the big city.

Two ways to get coupons: get it from the Sunday paper in the PEP Boys ad, or just get one at PEP Boys at the store (they have a bunch of their coupon circulars in the front when you go in). Also, please note that I usually avoid PEP Boys like the plague ( the employees in the local stores are the angriest people I have ever met outside of the Registry of Motor Vehicles) and think that the sun rises and sets on Advanced Auto. But a deal is a deal . . .

I got mine from the Richmond, VA Sunday paper in the comics section. Just got back from Pep Boys myself. Got 4 filters for 8 bucks. Don't forget the mail-in rebate form. That's good for another 4 bucks back. So $1.00 per filter is pretty good.

When I went to Pepboys on Monday they had no L15436 filters left (the cartridge filter for the 2.2L Ectotec). They supposedly will get some in today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back