Purchased 2 cases of M1 ATF

I didn't know Mobil 1 branded specific ATFs
I only remember buying Mobil 3309 (T-IV)
Or the "Mobil 1 Synthetic" semi universal ATF
I used it in the 4F50N in my late Taurus, and it shifted quite nicely
I've got a case laying around, don't know what to use it in

1646799079423.jpg

I ordered 14 bottles of Mobil Synthetic ATF LV HP off a gm dealer on eBay, it was only $6.51/qt shipped, and man they packaged it better than any oil I've ever received, they put each case (and the two loose botttles as a set,) in it's own big ziplock and then wrapped each ziplock in an oil absorbent mat.

View attachment 92057
I ordered 14 bottles of Mobil Synthetic ATF LV HP off a gm dealer on eBay, it was only $6.51/qt shipped, and man they packaged it better than any oil I've ever received, they put each case (and the two loose botttles as a set,) in it's own big ziplock and then wrapped each ziplock in an oil absorbent mat.
That's a very good price!

The key is to remember that it's a GM specific part (# 19417577 ) and is actually cheaper through GM parts sites than it is through any retail chain that managed to get their hands on some.
Thanks for the info.

View attachment 92057
Would you mind sharing the site where you purchased this? Thanks.

Back