PUP 0W-20 “Price Jump”

Found out the price on PUP 0W-20 have increased. Absolutely ridiculous prices! Just bought a 5qt jug back in October for less than $25 on Amazon now it’s selling for over $45. Walmart is even worse, charging a totally outrageous $75 for a single 5qt jug! (Both online prices) I hope Pennzoil starts brewing some more 0w-20 so the prices will go back, other viscosities prices haven’t seemed to have increased.
I have it online now at Walmart for $24. Your post is for a 3 jug pack.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220123-163725_Walmart.jpg
    Screenshot_20220123-163725_Walmart.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 11
It go's Back n forth. I was pissed when it went from $22. to $25. But I bought 10 jugs @ $22.😜 so I'm good.

imho, just go into a store and get oil, buying oil from Amazon or WM to ship it makes little sense to me, well may be Costco.
If we don't support B&M stores they will either stop selling those products there or close down completely.

PUP is a premium motor oil and there’s a demand for it these retailers gonna mark it up and make a profit

imho, just go into a store and get oil, buying oil from Amazon or WM to ship it makes little sense to me, well may be Costco.
If we don't support B&M stores they will either stop selling those products there or close down completely.
Yeah - looking forward to real touch it - mask free shopping soon …

I’m not sure what angle they work with PUP - Considering PP is already all you need to run out OLM and have OEM certs - What is the angle ? No mileage claim on PUP that sets it on the top shelf ?

Last edited:
Yeah - looking forward to real touch it - mask free shopping soon …
Yeah I know what you mean, it's so difficult and ruins my whole day to have to wear a mask when I shop at a store, it's like running 10 miles if I have to walk 100 feet wearing one.

Prices on amazon for stuff right now are out of whack, you can buy a gallon of windshield washer fluid for a spicy $22 right now.

Something is going on with windshield fluid. I walked into a store earlier this week that usually has a section of windshield fluid. It was empty.

Something is going on with windshield fluid. I walked into a store earlier this week that usually has a section of windshield fluid. It was empty.

check out the washer fluid thread. same story as everything else, likely plant shutdowns, input shortages-disruptions, plastic jug shortage-delivery disruptions.

Back