Prayers needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom had a bad fall last week and broke her Fema&Pelvic bones...She will not be able to walk for at least 9 weeks the doctors said as they can not operate with those issues...That is on top of a broken hip just a few years ago...She is in rehab now and will be there for at least 3 weeks or more...Just to get out of the bed to the wheelchair and to the bathroom can take over a half an hour...The pain is very bad.

When she was at the hospital they had no rooms available so she had to stay out in the hallway of the E.R for over 12 hours...The hospital kicked her out [2 days later] at 11PM on a Sunday night to go to the rehab place.

To make matters worse her otherhalf has cancer and is getting very weak at this point and my brother in law is in critical condition after abdominal surgery.

So far 2011 is a nightmare for me...BTW I just came down with the flu so I won't be able to visit anyone for a couple of days.

My family has prayed for you and I added you to the GM/UAW-Arlington chapel prayer list so there's about 2500 auto workers keeping you and your family in mind.

Best wishes to you and your family. I, too, have been thru the wringer the past 6 months, with more expected.

Try to get some help and some rest. The mental and physical exhaustion can get to a dangerous level.

Prayers sent.

Prayers sent, I hope everyone gets well soon.
frown.gif

Prayers sent. My mother fell and broke her hip about 10 years ago and had to have a hip bone replacement. It seems like she got better treatment than your mother so far for whatever reason. I'm not sure if it was just the femur and ball replacement and not pelvic bone. Sorry I'm just a little skepticle of the level of medical treatment being given the last few years based on recent experiences of people I know, but I guess situations varies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back